5.0 out of 5 stars Book: Dawn by V.C. Andrews, 3 Dec 1997
This review is from: Three Complete Novels: Heaven, Dawn, Ruby (Hardcover)
Out of all the V.C. Andrew novel-series, I loved this one the best. Dawn went threw some terrible things in her lifetime, but in the end she found happiness and sucess. The only reason her half-sister and grandmother hated her was because they hated themselves. I read Darkest Hour before reading about Dawn and I was shocked. I couldn't believe that was the same Lillian Cutler. I gathered from Darkest Hour that Lillian, although going through hell coming up, that she ended up a kind woman. But I quess by the time Dawn met her she had suffered so much that her heart couldn't take anymore pain and she became spiteful. What we go through in life can either have a good impact on us to do better, or have a bad impact on us to make our hearts angry. And I suppose Lillian chose the negative road. Nonetheless, I loved the entire series and I plan on reading it again soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book(Heaven)was compelling and brilliant!!!!!!!!!!, 14 April 1998
This review is from: Three Complete Novels: Heaven, Dawn, Ruby (Hardcover)
I read Heaven a while back and thouroughly enjoyed it.Recently I have read 7 or8 more of her books plus the'new' series which is just as exellent.What I love most about her writing is that it is so passionate,I have often found myself crying over one of her novels,I'm glad someone has carried on her thrilling series of family sagas.-a Zimbabwean fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS SADISTIC.....but great!!!!!!!!, 29 April 1998
This review is from: Three Complete Novels: Heaven, Dawn, Ruby (Hardcover)
I first picked up this book when I was 13, and I couldn't put it down until I came to the last page. The series is compelling, bitter-sweet and I recommend it to anyone.

Three Complete Novels: Heaven, Dawn, Ruby
Three Complete Novels: Heaven, Dawn, Ruby by V. C. Andrews (Hardcover - Oct 1997)
Used & New from: 4.03