5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this on a whim and its grea
I bought a kindle version of this book on a whim and am really pleased that I did. Reading this book invites you to press the reset button on you life, to take a step back and realise that you are free to choose the life you live. Covering all the latest research and thinking the book presents you with a practical understanding of how to take stock of your life without...
Published 13 months ago by Daniel Madge

3.0 out of 5 stars Insightful but overloaded
There are some insightful and life changing pearls of wisdom in here but, unfortunately, they come with Barez-Brown's mystical baggage. Which you'll either love or hate. For me, it was a turn off.
Published 10 months ago by Timothy Leighton

3.0 out of 5 stars Insightful but overloaded, 23 Aug. 2014
This review is from: FREE: Love Your Work, Love Your Life (Portfolio Non Fiction) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Positive Outlook on how to approach work and life in a practical way, 19 Jan. 2015
I'm increasingly becoming more aware of this type of literature which I have honestly found very rewarding, this book is particularly clear and incisive. Well worth a read, highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read!!!, 11 Jun. 2014
For anyone wanting to shoot for the stars - in work and in life - this book is a must read. Bite-sized chunks - I don't think there's a single page that doesn't provoke and inspire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver, 24 Oct. 2014
I agree with all reviews this is an inspirational must read just what I needed as I've lost my way a little at work. Can't wait to get started. Thanks Chris.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug. 2014
Brilliant book - read it in very short time as I couldn't put it down! Great hints and tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars hoover this up and get going with a better life, 8 Jun. 2014
business books usually cite the same case studies (yawn) or the same academic experiments and most self help books are distracting. Free! is different. Chris provoked my thinking and my approach to dealing with issues. I was challenged. I was disrupted and made to think again. I laughed out loud from time to time and made tho say "yes, that's SO TRUE, I do that!". Great insights to how we all get trapped in our own heads. I liked how he goes one, two and three steps further though and offers real time advice on what to do AT THAT VERY MOMENT and from then on in on how to get going with a better life. Thanks, Chris. A brilliant read and one I shall carry with me to hoover up and dip into time and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 April 2015
Nice read

FREE: Love Your Work, Love Your Life (Portfolio Non Fiction)
FREE: Love Your Work, Love Your Life (Portfolio Non Fiction) by Chris Barez-Brown (Paperback - 5 Jun. 2014)