on 11 April 2014
There was some very cool bits in the book that's helped me in my triathlon races. It also had some funny parts in the book that made me laugh.
Very good.
on 11 November 2014
A good read and a real insight into the hard work required to succeed at the top level of sport along with the journey these 2brother's enjoyed getting there.
on 4 January 2015
I found this enjoyable and a good easy read. It is entertaining for not just readers with an interest in triathlon but it also covers sibling relationships.
on 20 June 2014
like watching the Brownlees on TV, they are the extreme proffesionals but maintain a sense of humour that comes across in the book,
really enjoying it
on 18 March 2016
loved this book so much. So inspiring with great tips. couldn't let go and i'll definitely read it again. i hope they write one about Olympics 2016!
on 31 December 2014
very useful book. tons of good information for rookies. I also found http://www.sbradvisor.com very informative website for these types of information.
on 22 July 2013
Obviously this was for my son who is about half way through it and tells me it is really well-written, funny and has many useful tips for becoming an even better triathlete than he already is (I personally find this very hard to believe but then I am his mother!!) A really good buy for anyone already on the trail or thinking of starting.
on 12 October 2014
Honestly written by the brothers, they write a paragraph each, but it still does'nt explain why they are so much better than anyone else in the world.
on 25 August 2014
Two great honest Yorkshire lads that have in part inspired me to take up Triathlon.Easy to read with a few training tips thrown in.Top marks from me.
on 20 June 2014
I adored every second of reading about these two. Such admiration of what they achieve...and a few giggles at the brotherly sniping at each other.