5.0 out of 5 stars Jeremy Strong Funny Stories 2
Jeremy Strong is the master of the child friendly historical reference. Pharaoh's or Vikings they visit our world and interact with modern failies to the bemusement of all. A terrific read.
Published on 30 Oct 2009 by Mr. M. Eyre

2.0 out of 5 stars Stories for older children
I bought this for my 6 year old step son, thinking it would be good for bedtime stories, it's a nice book but there aren't many pictures and the pictures that are there are black and white, so probably better suited to someone about 9-10 years old.
Published on 28 Aug 2012 by A. Hook

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeremy Strong Funny Stories 2, 30 Oct 2009
Mr. M. Eyre "Bashereyre" (Portsmouth, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Big Book of Funny Stories 2: My Dad's Got an Alligator!, My Granny's Great escape, There's a Pharaoh in Our Bath.: Bk. 2 (Hardcover)

2.0 out of 5 stars Stories for older children, 28 Aug 2012