Format: Board book|Change

on 24 April 2013
This is a great book I wold like to read it again and again and again and again and again and again because it is meant to be for three year old and I am 10 so lol

GuY
on 25 May 2014
THIS BOARD BOOK WAS BOUGHT AS A FIRST BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR A LITTLE GIRL WHO ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT. HER FOUR YEAR OLD BROTHER LOVES BOOKS, SO HE ENJOYS WHATEVER SHE RECEIVES, TOO!
on 26 June 2014
I bought this for my daughter as a gift on her wedding day, She had this book when she was a little girl, so it was a lovely surprise for her to be given it on her special day!
on 26 May 2011
My boy has started saying Pear now as i have read the book to him so many times, very good illustration and a mixture of all different nursery rhymes that I was brought up with.
on 24 November 2014
Really disappointed, my mistake but I did not look at the dimensions of the book before purchasing. It is tiny! The story is great as ever but check the size before buying...
on 27 January 2009
A delightful book for children. Beautifully illustrated and accompanied by the text it promotes further discussion. I think this will be a family favourtie for years to come.
on 25 March 2012
This is a timeless classic. Little children never tire of it. I read it my own 2 daughters & they loved it. I now give it to anyone I know when they have a baby - beautiful!
on 20 June 2016
Didn't realise this was the pocket version i.e. small book as bought for reading at a toddler group. However lovely story and going to keep for my daughter when she's older
on 25 August 2015
A brilliant book, but the size wasn't clear in the description. I wasn't aware how small Pocket Puffins were. Possibly a good size to put in a bag to take on a journey.
on 28 February 2014
This book was a favourite of mine as a child and now I read it for my children. They love to hear this read to them and have heard it so much they can recite it by heart.