on 25 April 2016
Lost many years ago good to have back
on 12 October 2009
When I first started cooking many years ago, Delia Smith had just released her How to Cook books, which were fantastic. I subsequently bought her Summer Collection in which she creates seasonal dishes to pull in all the best ingredients of the summer months. What I really like about the Delia books is that every recipe is accompanied with a photograph of what the finished dish looks like. This is great as you can find something you like the look of and get cooking.

The instructions are clear, concise and easy to follow and I have never cooked anything yet that does not resemble the photograph. Even though I would now consider myself to be a more advanced cook, I still go back to the Delia books for simple, tasty and mouth watering recipes.
on 1 March 2016
fabulous book and easy to follow
on 8 March 2010
Up to Delia's usual standard very clear and precise recipes, easy to follow. Most user friendly recipes.
on 24 September 2015
Good value, as described.
on 27 August 2015
Delia never disappoints
on 4 September 2010
If Delia doesn't cook it, neither do I. This is a great book - bought it for a friend to stop her borrowing mine!
on 16 April 2016
Good condition
on 14 October 2010
A well set out book, easy to use with sensible recipes with easily available ingredients.
on 2 August 2015