5.0 out of 5 stars Essential
This is the best saxophone book I have bought. You cannot learn to play the saxophone from scratch with this book but it could be an excellent complement to your existing saxophone tuition.

I am a self-taught saxophone player (using instructional books) and so this book is particularly useful as I have no teacher to tap for practical tips.

This book...
Published on 4 Feb 2008 by San Miguel

Good tips and ideas about treating and playing the sax, evern for the quite experienced player.
It is well organised and easy to read, but I had expected a little more, so all over, its ok.
Published 6 months ago by heavyreader

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 4 Feb 2008
This review is from: 101 Saxophone Tips (Sheet music)

This book is filled with little gems, some of which I can put into practice straight away whereas others will only become useful once I become more experienced.

I am sure there will be something for everyone in this book. Well worth the money !!

4.0 out of 5 stars buy, for sure, but as good complement, 23 Sep 2010
This review is from: 101 Saxophone Tips (Sheet music)
I bought the book as one of 4 books as part of "beginner package"
It is wonderful. I really appreciate everyone of 101 tips.

But as complement to books that helped me to start learning.
CD is really good quality.

If I should address a matter for improving (but its is very difficult)
maybe the tips ordering could be improved.
happy reader ...

4.0 out of 5 stars Sax Tips, 14 May 2011
Michael S. Stewart "michaelstewart" (Bushey Heath, Herts. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 101 Saxophone Tips (Sheet music)
Makes quite good reading. The CD supplied is usefull. Not a book one would keep going back to though. I shall probally pass it on to another enthusiast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite useful, 21 Oct 2010
This review is from: 101 Saxophone Tips (Sheet music)
I read other reviews and decided to buy this book. Some reviewers like it; others not so much. I found it to contain some useful hints and tips - some I already knew and some I didn't. I would recommend it: if you can get it for a good price.

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice book for the newcommer and the saxplayer who wants to learn some tricks, 25 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars All practical tips, 19 May 2013
This review is from: 101 Saxophone Tips (Sheet music)
Very to the point. No 'filler'. Good stuff. High note fingering is very instrument dependant so these are suggestions only.

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 3 April 2013
This review is from: 101 Saxophone Tips (Sheet music)
Some very useful tips although some of the language doesn't translate exactly being American. Would certainly recommend to any saxophone student.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 16 Aug 2010
This review is from: 101 Saxophone Tips (Sheet music)
the above item is so wonderful and full of a lot of information to ensure that a saxophonist develops properly. My only disappointment was with the fact that i order it and it never got to me. but after contacting Amazon company after the estimated date of delivery had past, i was resent another copy of the item, which i eventually got at the new expected date of delivery. Outside that i have been enjoying the book and just can't seem to get enough out of it.

Its really value for Money......

101 Saxophone Tips
101 Saxophone Tips by Eric Morones (Sheet music - 7 Jan 2005)
9.95