5.0 out of 5 stars 200 SONGS, you gotta be joking
Published on 13 Feb 2004 by martin25965

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy with caution!
Published on 17 April 2010 by R. S. Bryant

5.0 out of 5 stars 200 SONGS, you gotta be joking, 13 Feb 2004
This review is from: Bass Tab White Pages (Paperback)
this has to the best bass book of tabs i've ever come across, why bother getting the 2003 version when it has less songs then this one, has half the songs this one has, and the 2003 version just has newer stuff (new metal etc, where the bass is normally boring). This tab book is really a rock tab book, ranging from heavy metal, classic rock, rock, and some more lighter stuff. Highlights for me would have to be black sabbath, deep purple, ozzy, pink floyd, the who, cream. Some other interesting bands which i have'nt quite learned yet are PRIMUS,led zeppelin, queensryche,. Other more popular bands may include aerosmith, alice in chains, alice cooper, hendrix, judas priest, megadeth, guns 'n roses, metallica, queen, van halen, nirvana, winger. But it does have some weak bass-lines from new metal bands such as limb bizkit,foo fighters, system of a down and blink 182. But this book is bound to have stuff you both love, and hate, but still its worth it. Although a metallica song is called breadfan, which is is really a cover of BUDGIE, and Van Halens song, you've really got me is a popular cover released on his first album. You can enjoy hours of playing your dearly loved bass with this book,so dont miss out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 Feb 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Bass Tab White Pages (Paperback)
This bass tab book is great, before this whenever i needed a tab i went on the internet and had to spend ages looking for the right tab, this book has so many tabs you will never need to go throgh lists and lists of website tabs again and all these tabs are right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, well laid out, 23 July 2007
S. Howarth "S.S.H." (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bass Tab White Pages (Paperback)
Bought this book a while ago and only just got round to looking at it. As a "basic" bass player I find it fantastic, with loads of well known songs. Many of the songs I will never play in the band, but they don't half make practice sessions more interesting.

I fully recommend this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy with caution!, 17 April 2010
R. S. Bryant (Torrington Devon UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bass Tab White Pages (Paperback)
I bought this believing that the transcripts would be totally accurate, they are not. They are OK if you read TAB, however, I have not the faintest idea why they printed the musical notation because many of them are wrong, specifically if it tells you to de-tune. And other tracks are in the wrong key. Aerosmith's Dream On is written in Fsharp min when in fact it's in Fmin. This may sound picky but it does state 'authentic bass transcript' in big blue writing on the front cover.

I've got to say I am somewhat disappointed, I am glad I didn't pay the usual full 30 for it and would probably have been better off getting Guitar Pro and downloading notation from the internet.

Feel free to buy it, but don't think it's 100% accurate because it isn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelent value, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bass Tab White Pages (Paperback)
I love it, use it every time i get my bass out, wouldn't be without it now. Very glad i purchased it & its crammed with loads of titles to keep anyone going for a very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big book, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bass Tab White Pages (Paperback)
A big book with lots of Bass TAB.
If you're learning to play Bass & connot read music, buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book every bassist must have one, 11 April 2011
no more searching online
all in this book
music for everyone soft rock rock and motown ect

5.0 out of 5 stars Bass Books., 8 April 2009
Lydia Trunecka (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bass Tab White Pages (Paperback)
It has many old and new songs, a very good and reasonable book to purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Bass Tab Book I've Seen, 25 Jun 2010
This review is from: Bass Tab White Pages (Paperback)
When I came across this book I wasn't specifically looking for a new TAB book, however this one looked so good, at a pretty good price too, so I bought it. After a big problem with courier (I had no idea it would come by courier not Royal Mail, which proved a problem as a) I wouldn't be in on the estimated delivery day, b)the intercom system for my apartments is down so there's no way he could have got hold of me and c) it was being delivered by Home Delivery Network - a company that no one seems to have good things to say about (and I can certainly see why).
Anyway, the book itself is brilliant, the balance of recent and older songs is brilliant, and there's definitly something for everyone. I'll never play all of the songs, but I love having the choice. I previously used TAB from the internet which obviously didn't have the music transcript so I found timing particularly difficult when learning new songs, but this does have the transcript so makes timing easy. I would also say that this book has songs for people of all abilities, and songs that are fun to play too. Whether you're just starting to learn to play, or you're a seasoned bassist, I'd definitely recommend it - you'll never get bored!

Bass Tab White Pages
Bass Tab White Pages by Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation (Paperback - 1 Jan 1986)
17.62