5.0 out of 5 stars Get Rid of Back pain - Fast, 26 Nov. 2013
If you have back pain you want an effective solution and you want if quickly. I know because I have suffered from back pain for over 25 years. The book is concise and to the point so you can quickly get the solution you are looking for . My own pain has been reduced by over 60% in under a month and I am hoping that it will soon be gone completely.

The book offers simple exercises and a plan for reducing your pain, it is clear and easy to follow but there are also links to videos which makes everything even easier. I highly recommend this to anyone who has had back pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Interesting, 24 Nov. 2013
This has been written by someone who is all too familiar with what can be a crippling problem. There is a link to the authors website where you will find videos to all the moves that he has talked about, you will need a password and you'll find it just before the authors biography. This is an interesting book to read and full of highly actionable content. I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really useful book., 19 Nov. 2013
The stretches have really helped and putting some of the straightforward tips into practice means I can feel where I've been going wrong in my posture. The book alone is well worth a look but the videos are an excellent idea and a good addition they help demonstrate exactly what you should be doing. A really useful book.