Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 April 2014
I knew nothing about tablets or Nexus 7 and found this book next to useless. I particularly wanted to learn about the camera and how to manage my image gallery and could find no reference to this anywhere. And no index. This is a swizz of a book Don't waste your money. Go online instead.
on 1 April 2014
I bought this as a surprise for my wife whom really likes our Nexus 7. She refers to it often.
on 10 July 2014
Not really as detailed as anticipated - would not recommend
on 29 June 2014
this is invaluable to me, as am a technofobe, its good to be able to read something that is clear, & helps you understand without having to constantly ask the other half!
on 6 March 2014
Clear well written, essential for effective use of this fantastic device. Using with Kindle alongside makes for good usability and effective understanding.
on 15 June 2014
The book does not go into the realms of technical. It tells you what is possible, gives you hints then leaves the rest to you. Very very good.
on 4 May 2014
Not as much useful information in there as I expected so did not help much. Wish I'd never bothered and asked my grandchild to help.
on 11 May 2014
I set up my tablet prior to the book arriving, so not much use, little of interest in it otherwise.
on 10 December 2014
As a complete novice I found that there was a lot of information in the book on what can be accessed but no detail on how to actually access the things I wanted to work on. Consequently I struggled. Fortunately I have a friend who is proficient on the tablet and helped me out otherwise I would still be completely frustrated.
on 15 July 2014
Very clear in the instructions. Easy straightforward understandable language. Not yet delved into the more sophisticated tips, but still reads well. A very useful Guide Book at a fair price.
Thank you.