5.0 out of 5 stars Prayer Rain
Published on 16 April 2009 by M. Akosa

1.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTLEY DISGUSTING COPY OF THE BOOK.
I can't express my dissapointment, whether someone just printed out the pages from the original and stuck them together to make that book I don't know. I have purchased at 4 copies from Amazon and that was the worst copy I ever paid my money for.
Why was the book so huge and it was embarrasing because even the person who received it as a present commented why hers is...
Published 13 days ago by Esther Barnett

5.0 out of 5 stars Prayer Rain, 16 April 2009
M. Akosa (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prayer Rain (Hardcover)
If you or your family are under attack by the dark kingdom and you are looking for ways to protect yourself and your family then this book is for you. "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places" The author uses firebrand prayers and scriptural references to help you defeat the powers of darkness. As the good Lord said, "our weapons of warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds." We cannot see the enemy that are attacking us but we can destroy them with these prayers and unseat the kingdom of darkness. These prayers are for any born again christian who wants to fight back.....remember the Lord is on your side and you are more than a conqueror and can do all things through Christ who strengthens you"! Prayer Rain

5.0 out of 5 stars POWERFUL, 12 Nov 2010
This review is from: Prayer Rain (Hardcover)
This is an awesome book of prayer that was recommended to me - if you struggle to find the words when you are praying against situations and breaking strongholds etc this is the book for you
Some of the prayer chapters are more than a little deep but the ones i needed were powerful and prayer has been answered Amen

5.0 out of 5 stars Gods Ordained Blessings, 12 Nov 2010
This review is from: prayer rain (Leather Bound)
A must have for every Man, Woman & Child of God, to develop your prayer life and redeem The Holy Spirit in Jesus' Mighty Name...Amen

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Prayers for every season of your life!, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Prayer Rain (Kindle Edition)
I was recommended this book by a couple of people and i must say i find it very useful as it teaches one how to pray and receive breakthroughs. The prayers and confessions are very powerful. A must have for those Christians who want to experience victory over spiritual attacks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expectation met, 20 July 2012
This review is from: Prayer Rain (Hardcover)
The quality of the product was of excellent standard. I was excited to receive after placing the order and I was pleasantly susrprised to have received within 3 days. There was no bulky packaging, was very easy to access the product, this was important for me. I had specific needs when I purchased the item and upon receiving I got straight into reading and I was not disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prayer Rain, 21 Sep 2010
This review is from: Prayer Rain (Hardcover)
This is Powerful book on Prayer and can enchance your prayer life. It is scriptual and has helped me and many others it is an ideal gift for your loved ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prayer Rain exellence, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: prayer rain (Leather Bound)
This book of prayer covers almost every area you could think of praying for. Would recommend to all, even those who are prayer warriors and intercession.

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE BOOK YOU WILL NEED IN TIME OF TROUBLES., 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: prayer rain (Leather Bound)
Prayer Rain is one of the books that if you really want to win in any situation of life, you will need it. I decided to buy it because it is book with different prayers for different situations, and it brings result.It trains your hand to war and your feet to stand in Christ.
I like this prayer book, because it allows me to pray in my own comfort, at my own time and it increase your spiritual strength if your pray with all seriousness.
I will recommend it for anyone that needs deliverance from any situation, anyone that wants victory in any form of battle, someone that that wants a spiritual growth.
It is really a good book use during prayer and fasting

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works, 18 Dec 2011
Heather Gordon (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prayer Rain (Hardcover)
Great book. I recommend it to anyone who wants to change their situation/life. I left the power and presence of other people while I was reading the prayers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and a must have.....!!!!, 29 Feb 2012
Amazon Customer (West London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prayer Rain (Hardcover)
As a true christian,apart from the bible this is the second book you should have by your bedside. Because we true believers do not wrestle against flesh nor blood but principalities in high places...I myself first of all thought that the prayer points in this book were very strange but when I started praying them, changes began to take place in my life.

The wicked world we currently live in is full of greed, drugs etc, to stay above it all we need the extra fire from the Holy Spirit to wrestle against these principalities in high places of this world. This book will teach you how to DIY (Do it your self) prayers & deliverance and prepare you to walk through the storms of life courageously knowing that there is a light at each tunnel situation in your life...Remember we achievers in life will always have obstacles. Life itself all about obstacles....

Brethen, You have just made the best decision in your life..... God bless you

Prayer Rain
Prayer Rain by Dr. D. K. Olukoya (Paperback - 10 Oct 2013)
14.17