This has become my iPad mini Bible and I continue to find out more and more thingsI can di with it. Sheer brilliance in a well structured informative book. Thoroughly recommend it
Published 16 months ago by viaggiatore

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
As an elderly gadget freak I was seriously impressed by the iPad Mini acquired by my daughter and son-in-law at Christmas, and lost no time in ordering one for myself. It was my first-ever Apple product and so I also ordered this book, assuming that a "User's Guide" would at least tell me how to switch the gadget on without causing it to explode.

I...
Published 9 months ago by LD in N.I.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad Mini User's Manual: Simple Tips and Tricks to Unleash the Power..., 25 Jun 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 16 Jan 2014
LD in N.I. (Co. Down, N. Ireland) - See all my reviews

I should have read the strapline -- the book is in no sense a User's Guide. However it does contain a good selection of hints and tips which may prove useful in he future. Once I've learned how to switch the thing on, that is...

On second thoughts: considering the very reasonable price, perhaps three stars is a bit harsh.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad manual, 14 Sep 2013
Already have an iPhone 5 so used to using apple, but still found this quite helpful. Clear and concise with good photos. Would recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 14 April 2014
R. WILLIAMS (Berkshire UK) - See all my reviews
This product is a waste of money.
It is so simple and basic one would have to be really stupid not to have worked out the functions it describes
I want my money back - this product is an insult

5.0 out of 5 stars Understandable, 27 Feb 2014
As senior I found this very easy to understand. Soon found my way around my ipad mini.Have it on my kindle so always at hand

5.0 out of 5 stars i Pad manual, 1 Feb 2014
R. B. Walling (Essex. U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iPad Mini User's Guide: Simple Tips and Tricks to Unleash the Power of your Tablet! (Paperback)
After purchasing the I pad mini I found there was quite a lot of things that you could find out by reading this manual. Excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful hard copy guide, 17 Jan 2014
Many of us find that online pages of text are no substitute to curling up in front of the fire with a book! This then is a simple little guide to bring you down your learning curve on another new piece of kit. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars helpful, 27 Nov 2013
Gleaf (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
As newcomer to Apple and touch screen I was floundering This is simple and well organised but didn't. Cover all my problems and did not have an index as stated. Good.value

1.0 out of 5 stars Spoor product, 12 July 2014
a disappointly thin and unattractive. product There are much better competitors, with helpful, colour reproductions of actual procedures, A waste of money and of limited use to novices.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 July 2014
On going, still finding new bits and bobs that are of use!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›