Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 September 2013
This book not only shakes your beliefs but open to your eyes to truth too!

Islam is not only misunderstood by non-muslims but especially by muslims too. Ahmet Hulusi's great work decoding Quran not only illuminate Islam, but about human life too.!,,

If you refuse to be a robot who's programmed since you were born and want to interrogate yourself, life and looking for answers then read this book!! It'll enlighten your world!

This book is an amazing elucidation to show you who you really are written by a magnificent brain Ahmet Hulusi whom we are all indebted to for his contribution to all human beings,,,
on 24 September 2013
This book is mind-blowing, it manages to create a clear understanding of the most complicated topics and has given me a whole new mesmerising insight into the world of Islam and Sufism inparticular.
One of the problems of other quran interpretations is the fact that it feels quite dated. However, in this instance, the author portrays a modern and intelligent explanation of complex issues and thus I would recommend it to anyone with an interest in religion as a whole.

Kartal Bicer
on 29 August 2013
This is a book written in a very explicible and thorough approach by the sufi writer Ahmed Hulusi. As Quran has multi-layered meanings, the writer in this book was very successfully shared some aspects in a very meaningful way by explaining the metaphors in a daily language even using scientific terms when necesssary that Quran now has become a READable guide for me.

As Quran is the knowledge of Reality and the system that we live in, I highly recommend this valuable unique Sufi interpretation for the ones who wish to know his own reality and the system in which he lives.

Source: [...]
Follow us: @AhmedHulusi on Twitter
on 3 February 2015
I'm not muslim but wanted to have a look at the Quran. Many of the translation around just seemed dead and archaic. This Sufi translation I found to be quite inspiring.
on 31 March 2014
thanks to Hulusi first time i read Quran is make an sens and have real valuable knowledge.
Hamdurela Ahmed Hulusi ! :)
on 30 August 2013
We are living in a dream world and if we want to learn the absolute truth, the system that we live in and to prepare ourselves to eternal life before we wake up (before we die), Quran is the unique guide to us. It is our "twins" as Hadhrat Muhammad Mustapha(saw) said. Therefore we have to READ and UNDERSTAND Quran and find it in ourselves and live accordingly. Decoding the QURAN by Ahmed Hulusi is giving us the opportunity to understand and to feel the essential objective of Quran. I highly recommend it.
on 18 September 2013
Decoding The QURAN by Ahmed Hulusi is a unique book. There are so much to write about this book, this page will not be enough. I advice you all to read. I highly recommend it.
on 24 September 2014
I had hoped from the title that this book would shed some light on the real meaning of the Quran. Unfortunately it didn't help me at all. After the introduction it reads like a dictionary going through sets of definitions. Maybe too much is lost from the translation from Arabic into other languages.