5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing
This book takes an indepth look at why we have Generational curses and how to deal with them. It was an eye opener for me, now I can move on in my walk with the Lord in greater knowledge.
Published 8 months ago by CLAUDETTE PETERS

2.0 out of 5 stars so dissapointed
I am sorry but the book is not what I expected.
From chapter 1 to the last the writer is repeating the same things.
Published 2 months ago by francoise mukakabunga

2.0 out of 5 stars so dissapointed, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Breaking Generational Curses Under the Order of Melchizedek: God's Remedy to Generational and Genetic Anomalies: 4 (The Order of Melchizedek Chronicles) (Paperback)
I am sorry but the book is not what I expected.
From chapter 1 to the last the writer is repeating the same things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing, 11 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend, 9 Oct 2013
All Christians need to read and assess for themselves but I think personally it is a vital teaching.

All teaching is backed up by scripture as it should be

5.0 out of 5 stars Christians with unanswered questions concerning Divine Healing NEED to read this book, 30 Dec 2013
Well researched - intellect-stretching - faith- and hope-inspiring. Thank God for Dr Myles, someone who has the God-given ability to connect modern advances in science and technology to their anchor - Creator God Almighty who has already given the answers in His Book, the Holy Bible.