5.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars!
First read January 2013, re-read October 2014.

Since I couldnt decide what new book to read and also with the upcoming release of Mr Beautiful I thought I'd remind myself of the insanely-alpha-possessive hero that is James Cavendish. Sigh.

For some reason I didnt review this book the first time, probably because I was too eager to to get into the...
Published 1 month ago by Vickyvee

3.0 out of 5 stars Would rather read the story in just one book
I have not read 50 Shades of Bared to you, so I can't compare this book to them but reading some of the reviews, apparently it is very similar.

I read this as it was recommended a lot on the discussion board I read. I didn't mind paying just under £2 to read it and I like the authors style of writing. I can't say James did it for me...I'm not sure he is a...
Published 24 months ago by Laura

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it loved it !!!, 13 July 2014
Amazing book loved every page the story kept me hooked on all three books
Great read

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill start to what could be a very good series!, 15 Jun 2014
I was very surprised by how much I enjoyed this book as I tend to stray away from books of this type. I fell in love with James Cavendish and especially how he was this hotshot, smooth billionaire, but also retained a gentleman feel about him. This was a combination that ensured you liked him from the start and didn't get the jerk vibe from him too.

I really liked all the characters both the main and the secondary ones as they each brought a little extra to the book. I quite liked how Bianca was not afraid to stand up for herself and effectively speak her mind, rather than the very quiet and go-along with anything kind of girls that we read so often about. There are a lot of hot moments in this book and the characters did have a nice connection and chemistry.

I think if you love the rich man, naive virgin BDSM books (like FSOG) then you will enjoy this as they both share similar themes. I'm not really a huge lover of the BDSM type books and tend to avoid them, but I found this one to be quite light in comparison to others and so I found I could read it easily and not be too put off. There is a cliffhanger so you will be wanting the second book right away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 13 Jun 2014
loved all the characters, great story with lots of hidden secrets which will either make or break Bianca and James. roll on the next book

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read, 28 April 2014
A fantastic read with great characters and a storyline that had me hooked I will definitely be reading the next two books in the trilogy brilliantly written well worthy of five stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 27 April 2014
Not a bad read. A nice time killer but nothing as impressive or nail biting as Tristan and Danika series.

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 15 April 2014
This review is from: In Flight: 1 (Up In The Air) (Paperback)
Really enjoyed these books once again I was gripped and couldnt put the books down would say they are equally good as fifty shades

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Mr. Cavendish!, 11 April 2014
This review is from: In Flight: 1 (Up In The Air) (Paperback)
Well, hello Mr. Cavendish. Can't believe it's taken me so long to get around to reading this fantastic series. James Cavendish is such a naughty man but seems to be such a sweetheart too. Stephan is fab, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, 2 April 2014
This series was literally amazing, it's up there with 50 shades, crossfire series and driven series. Amazing story line, great sex, had me hooked and was just an amazing read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 1 April 2014
Great book x even better when u read all 3 shame the story only gets really exciting at the end of the 3rd book :/ x

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 Shades of Grey.(Almost), 29 Mar 2014
Mrs. P. Webb (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It's a good read,similar to 50 Shades of grey, looking forward to the other two in the trilogy.hope they're as good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

In Flight: 1 (Up In The Air)
In Flight: 1 (Up In The Air) by R. K. Lilley (Paperback - 18 Jan 2013)