4.0 out of 5 stars Fun With Doug
Extremely funny book for those with a wicked sense of humour ! If you like Doug's stand up you will love this book.
The reason i've given it 4 instead of 5 is the book was a little short, although it does have lots of reread value.
Published on 30 Nov 2010 by Sam Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish
It'll take you about 10 minutes to read this book cover to cover after which you'll never need to pick it up again. I've had more substantial pizza flyers pushed through my letterbox.

Published on 13 Dec 2010 by Phil

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun With Doug, 30 Nov 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars funniest thing ive ever read, 5 Jan 2010
M. Hann (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fun With Pedophiles: The Best of Baiting (Paperback)
amazing metaphors and smilies in this book, this has got to the the funniest thing ive ever read,even if you havent heard of doug stanhope and if youve got a dark/sick/twisted sense of humor buy this now.

not for the easily offended

5.0 out of 5 stars Pissed myself., 21 Sep 2010
This review is from: Fun With Pedophiles: The Best of Baiting (Paperback)
This is by far the funniest book I have ever read, everybody in this book who gets abused thoroughly deserves what they get and more. I just hope Doug keeps writing books like this because I'll buy them every time. I urge anyone who has a penchant bad taste humour to buy this book and go to see him live like I did. He's a genius, albeit a very drunk one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intelligent and hilarious filth!!!, 12 Oct 2010
This review is from: Fun With Pedophiles: The Best of Baiting (Paperback)
For those who are easily offended or over reactionary, DO NOT READ THIS BOOK. It's genius will be wasted on you and the rest of the world doesn't want or need to hear your mindless opinion vomit which you're sure to spout as loud as you can, clearly demonstrating that the point of the book was entirely missed. Many people will misunderstand this book and label Stanhope as a sicko (I'm sure he's not that worried) but this couldn't be further from the truth. Doug is preying on those who cruise internet chatrooms looking to endulge their sick fantasies through sexual roleplay with young teenagers. The targets in the book are real people, and perhaps after encountering Doug in full rant mode they might think twice about engaging real children for fear of it happening again. Doug builds them up with promises of promiscuous 12-14 year olds looking for some filthy cyber chat then mercilessly hacks them to pieces with some properly sick and twisted (AND HILARIOUS) cyber role playing. You can imagine the squirming going on in the minds of these sickos as their disgusting fantasies are brought crashing down round them by Stanhope's brilliantly portrayed characters. I'd give this book 6 stars if I could, I've never been sore from laughing at a book before whilst simultaneously feeling a little ill. The only drawback is how short it is.. I read this in one evening over the course of just an hour or two.

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish, 13 Dec 2010
This review is from: Fun With Pedophiles: The Best of Baiting (Paperback)

The premise gets boring quickly as you soon realise that every chat that takes place more or less ends up in exactly the same way. When you know precisely what's coming it doesn't get funnier after the fourth, fifth or sixth time. There's a severe lack of imagination and originality on show here.

The only thing I found offensive was the fact that I was charged money for it. I threw my copy away after a couple of days. I'd be embarrassed if anyone saw it in my house - it's certainly not a title I would recommend to anyone.

If you want a genuinely funny book on the dark side of chatrooms, then I would whole-heartedly suggest you seek out a copy of 'Confessions of a Chatroom Freak' by the legendary Mr Biffo (Paul Rose). It's infinitely more intelligent, far better written and approximately 1 bjillion times funnier. At times I could barely breathe through laughing so much.

Avoid this tat.

Fun With Pedophiles: The Best of Baiting
Fun With Pedophiles: The Best of Baiting by Doug Stanhope (Paperback - 4 Dec 2006)