Format: School & Library Binding|Change

on 15 May 1999
I THOUGHT THAT THIS BOOK WAS BRILL BECAUSE IT IS VERY STRANGE AND EXCITING IT IS ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING BOOKS BY CHRISTOPER PIKE THAT I HAVE READ AND I HAVE READ LOTS. SO BASICLLY READ THIS BOOK AND YOU'LL LOVEIT . I GOT IIT FROM A FRIED AND SHE THINKS IT IS COOL TO SO GET THE BOOK
on 2 September 2012
i read this several years ago and it has still to this day stayed with me as a great book. Ithas an air of mystery and quiet slow horror, ita great!
I was looking for this film for a long time. Very good purchase. Matched perfectly my expectations. Arrived on time
on 5 March 2003
I think this is a fantastic book, one of Pike's best. The characters, the settings, everything made up for a deeply emotional story with a twist that I didn't see! And usually, I can guess at least a little of what's to come. If you like Christopher Pike when he's reflective, this story's for you. If you like him when he injects horror into the story, not the horror of nightmares, but the desperation of knowing what has been done can only come to pass, that escape seems inevitable, then you've found your heart-stopper. This story will make you think out your every irrational action, because sometimes it turns out that you might not want everything you ask for...
on 5 February 2000
As she goes on her journey, you find the characyers that she travels with strangely mysterious and enchanting. The ending is unpredictable and as with all Christopher Pike's books - it doesn't disappoint!
on 24 May 2000
This book is absoloutly fabulous!. It has a complete twist at the end which leaves you in cmplete shock!. unlike most books you can never predict what is going to happen. It basically starts off with a teenager who atempts suicide but "survives", she ends up running away and helping to innocent hikers, so she thinks... i can't tell you you anything else or it will spoil the twist!. So go BUY IT!. Trust me if you like horror with a mixture of fear and intruige with a twist then you WON'T be dissapointed! So enjoy!
on 14 July 2000
This is one of the best books I have read! It is really strange at the beginning and the ending just left me with my mouth open. i didn't want to put it down and it changed my view on life completely! Read this book, it's the best ever, thanx soooo much Chris!