5.0 out of 5 stars a must-have for serious vegetarians
Published on 22 Feb 2006 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Madhur Jaffrey's World Vegetarian
I would prefer more illustrations of the prepared dishes, however there is a wide range of recipes, and they will keep me occupied for a long time to come.
Published 23 months ago by julianhapel

5.0 out of 5 stars a must-have for serious vegetarians, 22 Feb 2006
Madhur Jaffrey's World Vegetarian has become ny cooking bible. This book will show you how to create authentic flavours of world cuisine, usually very cheaply, and the results are always utterly delicious. I cannot count the number of people who have asked me for the recipe of some dish or other. Even as I speak I have little bags of prepared spices for Madhur's Sri Lankan Curry Powder ready to send to two friends - along with recommendations to buy the book! So many dinner parties have been provided by this wonderful book...and no-one has ever noticed that there isn't any meat involved! Buy the book and don't worry about the price - it'll save you a fortune in food...

3.0 out of 5 stars Madhur Jaffrey's World Vegetarian, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Madhur Jaffrey's World Vegetarian (Paperback)

Madhur Jaffrey's World Vegetarian
Madhur Jaffrey's World Vegetarian by Madhur Jaffrey (Paperback - 1 Jan 2002)
Used & New from: £16.31