5.0 out of 5 stars Tiger's Simple and Powerful Method - Learn It!
Published on 5 Aug 1999

2.0 out of 5 stars Promising title ... disappointing contents.
Watching Tiger hit 360 yard drives on TV, you can't help but think "Wow, wish I could do that". So when I heard about a book titled "The Tiger Woods Way - Secrets of Tiger Woods' Power-Swing Technique", I rushed out and ordered it from the States.

Published on 8 Sep 1997

2.0 out of 5 stars Promising title ... disappointing contents., 8 Sep 1997
By A Customer

While there are some interesting observations on Tiger's set up and swing listed in the book, I thought the book came up short. It is 160 pages long, but the essential contents could have been condensed to a ten page magazine article. As for pictures ... well there aren't many of them. It has sequences of Tiger's Driver and 7 iron swing from the front view but none from the down-the-line view.

Well, did the book help me gain extra yardage? After all, that's the only reason anybody would buy this book. I'd have to say no. For an average player looking for extra 20 yards off the drive, I'd suggest a visit to a golf pro and learning what is fundamentally sound rather than trying to copy Tiger's idiosyncracies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiger's Simple and Powerful Method - Learn It!, 5 Aug 1999
By A Customer
This great little book clearly demonstrates the simple beauty of Tiger's powerful swing. There are very few golfer's who can create as much clubhead speed as Tiger, but we can all learn from his efficient form and translate that into purely struck golf shots. I have totally rebuilt my swing (especially takeaway & right arm extension through the ball) with tremendous benefit as a result of using this important book along with videotaping Tiger in TV tournaments and analyzing his swing in slow motion. Thanks John Andrisani for explaining the Tiger Woods swing technique. It really helps to understand a bit of what he's thinking out there on the tour.

The Tiger Woods Way: An Analysis of Tiger Woods' Power-Swing Technique