5.0 out of 5 stars Oldie but goodie!
Have just introduced this series to my daughter who is enjoying them immensely. Such great writing and a timeless classic
Published 5 months ago by Julia Jewels

3.0 out of 5 stars Story Great, Illustrations Awful
Bought to read to/with our daughter as my wife enjoyed the stories so much when she was little.

The text is a good as ever but despite the original illustrations on the outside of the box, the ones inside the books are awful and very badly drawn.
Published 5 months ago by Running Man

3.0 out of 5 stars Story Great, Illustrations Awful, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Enid Blyton Faraway Tree & Wishing Chair Collection (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Story content ok, but graphics are not good, 21 Mar 2014
I am an old Enid Blyton fan. I loved the stories and the images. This new collection doesn't compare in the slightest with the graphics. I contacted the seller who has agreed that I can return them for a refund. So as long as this works out, I will be happy, as I will be able to keep looking for the real deal - fingers crossed :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Childhood memories, 12 May 2014
Am sure it is wonderful. Bought it from Australia for a friends little girl in England. I lived the books as a child so hope she will too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oldie but goodie!, 9 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge hit, 11 Jan 2014
Bought these as a present for my nephew and he loves them. I bought each of the books individually for my son as he got one as a present originally but wish I'd gotten him this box set too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 11 Jan 2014
These books were bought a a Christmas gift for our granddaughter and she appeared very pleased with them. They were cheaper than from "the Works" even including the postage and packing. They arrived in plenty of time, at the early end of the time scale promised. Very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trip down memory lane, 28 Dec 2013
Was so glad to be able to order the books I loved as a child for my two girls - easy and inexpensive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Reading, 21 July 2014
Purchased for a gift. The child was very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 6 July 2013
My nine year old son had this for his birthday and is enjoying them just as much as I remember enjoying them.
Yes, 'old fashioned' ways, but he can accept that and enjoy the story.

Enid Blyton Faraway Tree & Wishing Chair Collection
Enid Blyton Faraway Tree & Wishing Chair Collection by Enid Blyton (Paperback - 1 Oct 2012)
Used & New from: 7.41