Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 19 March 2013
What is not to like! I read this to my Granddaughter, who loves listening to it, just as her mother did. Can't get any better. Is a great little volume with original drawings (before Disney got hold of Pooh!)
on 6 June 2011
A collections of poems that I loved when I was a child. Great to re-visit them and to savour AA Milne's fun with language.
on 21 August 2013
This book has given many hours of pleasure. Poems are lovely, amusing and clever, and can be read over and over again and still enjoyed. Great for when your child wants a bedtime read but don't have long enough for a story. Many of the poems are short stories in themselves.
on 21 March 2015
Despite its age, AA Milne's poetry lives on as a mighty classic that's wonderful to read - whatever your age. I read these as a child and wanted to share such wonderful words with my own children. I still love to browse after all these years...
on 14 August 2013
lovely copy bought for my grand-daughter, it is beautiful, and i'm very pleased with it. she's twelve weeks old and she screamed all the way through James james morrison morrison weatherby george dupree, i think she approves
on 10 December 2014
This is two books in one, both of which I remember from when I was a small child 50 years ago. Now that I have grandchildren I wanted to share some of the well remembered poems with them. Good quality book.
on 23 February 2014
This book arrived very quickly and in perfect condition although it was stTed used the book hadn't been opened, very pleased with purchase owned this when I was a child bought for grandchild
on 6 June 2015
An excellent read, highly recommended. Best seller from 1924 and illustrated by E. H . Shepherd
on 8 February 2016
I still remember a lot of these poems from my dad reading them to me over 30 years ago and it has been an absolute joy to rediscover them. They are perfect for bedtime reading, the flow makes them a pleasure to read aloud. Don't miss disobedience, by far my all time favourite!
on 17 March 2016
wanted this to replace a worn-out paperback. Excellent condition, very reasonable price and quick delivery