5.0 out of 5 stars My learn to cook book - Cooking is fun, 4 Mar 2010
This review is from: My Learn-To-Cook Book (Hardcover)
I ordered this book because it was my first cook book as a child and I wanted my 8 year old son to have it too.
The book was in excellent condition but I was initially a little disappointed as it was a much later issue than the one I had as a child, it was titled "Cooking is Fun" and was a different front cover than the earlier "My learn to Cook Book". Perhaps this should have been mentioned in the description.
However, the contents and illustrations inside are exactly the same and it is a great cook book for children and is still relevant today, with easy to follow step-by-step recipes that kids love and is very visually appealing too.
My son loves the book and can highly reccomend the "Crispy Crackolates"!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 29 Jun 2011
Sb Gosden "SherbetPips201" (Salisbury, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Learn-To-Cook Book (Hardcover)
I used to cook from this book as a child but somewhere between moving I managed to lose my original copy.
I love this book, it is full of really simple recipes that I hope my kids will enjoy cooking one day... This book (in my opinion) is one of the best childrens cookbooks around, and I also believe that is it timeless.
This book was first published in 1969 and is still relevant today which a lot of cookbooks can not replicate!

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn to cook book, 8 Nov 2013
Mrs. J. L. Devereaux "Nanny Jill" (Penryn Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Learn-To-Cook Book (Hardcover)
I first bought this for my daughter about 50 years ago, and then tried to find one for my grandchildren. We were delighted to find one in such good condition.

ARRAY(0xabcc26f0)

My Learn-To-Cook Book
My Learn-To-Cook Book by Ursula Sedgwick (Hardcover - 1967)
Used & New from: 75.51