Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 July 2013
The puzzles in these BIG book volumes have previously been published in The Daily Mail New Cryptic Crossword books. If you have done the crosswords in these books in the past, and have a very good memory, then don't purchase this, but if not, they are good value.
on 17 February 2014
I've recently started doing cryptic crosswords and it's great to have a book that I can dip in and out of at my leisure. The crosswords are challenging and well-crafted. The solutions are handily printed at the back; I must admit It's a struggle to stave off the desire to peek at tough clues!

My only gripe is that the book doesn't tell you who the setter was for each crossword, which can be helpful for recognising trends that specific setter uses, or 'getting to know' the setters.

If you like cryptic crosswords, you'll like this, i'm sure.
on 19 August 2013
Bought for my mother who loves cryptic crosswords. She says its a good book. Will probably get the others now.
on 13 January 2014
This is a very good value for money puzzle book for anyone who loves crypric crosswords with answers requiring general knowledge as well as word power. It is difficult enough to be brainteasing and not too easy to be boring|
on 16 May 2014
Love the concept of wracking our brains attempting o love the clues. Get to do this on 200 separate occasions now. The price and delivery were exceptional, very pleased with this item.
on 13 April 2014
As a crossword lover this book is fantastic. The puzzles are hard enough to be testing but not impossible. If really stuck then the answers are in the back of the book - perfect.
on 23 June 2014
At one time these books contained 240 crosswords....and were cheaper....but still a good buy and hours of entertainment. No complaints really.
on 27 February 2014
These crosswords save my sanity now I am housebound! Everyone should have at least 1 ob these books & this is a good series
on 31 March 2014
All you would expect in a medium to hard cryptic crossword book, I would recommend it to all my xword loving friends.
on 31 May 2014
Again the Daily mail Puzzlebooks arte my favourite pastime and I alwayus have to have a supply to hand for me