on 8 November 2013
Bought to increase my knowledge of BBQ 'smoking' this gives very helpful guidance and recipes for Gas, Charcoal, and Water smokers. Plenty of good looking recipes with clear indications for technique i.e. Direct, indirect heat and so on. Also helpful content on types of BBQ fuel, smoking woods, rubs, marinades and saurces. Would make a nice present I would be happy to receive - Highly recommended - Although it is a Weber related book, techniques apply to any hooded Gas grill, or Kettle type BBQ/Smoker.
on 17 June 2013
Good book, clear and full of useful information and guidance.

One of the best how to BBQ books out there ...
on 26 June 2014
A fantastic book for more advanced barbequing with some great tips on techniques. Lots of different recipies which range from simple to complex with good illustrations and instructions. You do need to understand the temperature on your own BBQ though so take the cooking times here as a guide only. Invest in a good cooking thermometer too to ensure that the recipies translate into good food!
on 29 September 2014
I am a big fan of Weber and have been lucky enough to visit the Weber Grill Academy cooking school on a number of occassions and have several books. This is one of the best Weber books I have and has really clear and good recipes for a wide variety of BBQ food using smoking methods using, charcoal, Weber Smokey Mountain and even Gas barbecues. A must buy for BBQ fans.
on 4 May 2014
I bought this book for my son-in-law and he is delighted. The information on smoking, barbequeing and the equipment available is well presented. The illustrations are beautiful. The book is easy to understand, stimulating and makes you feel like rushing out to try out some of the suggestions. I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys food and cooking.
on 15 June 2014
I bought my husband a new BBQ and thought I would see what alternative food to cook on it besides the traditional hamburgers and sausages - kids are older and would be nice to use it for more adult food. This recipe book not only fits the bill but has what appear to be really nice recipes too - have yet to try any but expect to over the summer.
on 26 August 2014
My partner has been threatening to smoke meat for years. Since it is a flavour I really like I am hoping this book will encourage him to actually do more "smoking". Tried a chicken recipe which was lovely
on 10 January 2016
I work as a cook and take part in grill competition: this book is me of my most favorite ones. It's easy, yet good details and recipes do work. Strongly advice it!
on 20 September 2014
Great book, with same very tasty receipts. I'm a newcomer to the smoking art and the book is really helping me on improve it! A must have.
on 1 October 2013
This is a very complete book!!!
It is very complete with many recepies and instructions for somebody in the world of smoking bbq