Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos

Format: Paperback|Change

A great way of whiling away your leisure moments and is not too challenging.....just enough to get the old thought process into some semblance of activity. Being not so difficult, although one or two might test you, the successful completion of an individual puzzle without recourse to the answers at the back, does plump up the ego to a pleasant extent.

And number 8? A proof reading goof and/or printers error has omitted to print the number '8' on all right hand page 8 Downs....strange that!

For the hours it usefully entertains, this Crossword Book, is very good value for money.
on 5 June 2016
One of the reasons I buy the Daily Mail is that I like to do the quick crossword at the back. I don't buy it every day though and on those occasions I do miss it. This book is just the job for those times. The other thing I like about this book is that the answers are at the back, so if you are really stuck, you can find the solution.
on 24 April 2013
Bough as a gift for someone who does the daily mail crossword everyday. I'm told its an excellent crossword book, challenging but not to difficult for all those crossword fans.
on 2 May 2013
Very good book.very useful for passing the time when at work.Still quite a few crosswords to complete,will last me a few weeks more to come.
on 27 August 2013
The title matches the contents: easy crosswords for pure relaxation from mental and other loads.
Would get the rest of the series and recommend it to the really easy crosswords enthusiasts.
on 26 September 2013
Everything I would expect from the Daily Mail. I normally purchase the Daily Mail Cryptic Crossword books, but this should be perfect for when I only have 5 minutes to spare for each puzzle.
on 25 April 2014
By these for the wife enjoys doing very much,keeps her occupied and mind active.Great value for money,do recommend if not tried and are crossword fan,but not up to doing the Times one.
on 31 January 2014
I am delighted with all my purchases from this seller. Have no hesitation in recommending them as they fulfilled all they said they would. Thank you :)
on 16 December 2015
A gift for my elderly uncle who loves crosswords. he was very please with this and enjoyed it. I will continue to buy them for him.
on 31 December 2013
A present for my dad. He has already done lots of the puzzles and is looking at all the other gadgets as always delivery excellent