5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
at times very testing just what you want in a crossword book
Published 5 months ago by Graham T.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit Tough
My brother is very intelligent and he is struggling to complete. It would be nice to have books with easier clues.
Published 11 months ago by A. C. Mcknight

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: The Telegraph: General Knowledge Crosswords 2 (The Telegraph Puzzle Books) (Paperback)
at times very testing just what you want in a crossword book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Highly Entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Feb 2014
Mrs. A. P. East "Nettles" (Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews
Enjoying this a lot.Testing but not too difficult or obscure.Keep it by the sofa so I can use it while my Hubble watches some drivel on the television.

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 8 Feb 2014
These crosswords are really enjoyable yet still stretch the old grey matter. Good to keep the brain working as these are exercises that help keep it in good shape........... one hopes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crossword, 12 Jan 2014
Mrs. Carole Longman "Beamish Books" (Surrey. England) - See all my reviews
Bought as a gift.
Recipiant very happy as far as I know. Also purchased 2 other books in the series

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit Tough, 9 Jan 2014
A. C. Mcknight (Uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Cancelled my paper, 22 Dec 2013
I cancelled my paper because I only wanted the telegraph crossword on a Saturday - my treat of the weekend but was throwing away a lot of the othe r bits
Some of the questions are really hard and I am enjoying learning from it as the answers are in the back

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 8 July 2013
Elaine Tomasso (Troon. Uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
We're thoroughly enjoying working our way through these puzzles. We do them as a family - my partner, mum, brother and I - so with a pooling of knowledge they are not too difficult and provide plenty of fun - there's nothing to beat family banter at other members' stupidity. I've noticed that other people have said that questions on one page and the grid on another is annoying but to us it is more laughter as my partner can be guaranteed to put something in the wrong place (the last time it was the wrong crossword!). Great entertainment and we'll be buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps my neurones buzzing, 13 Sep 2014
have been doing telegraph cryptic crossword for 35 years - now living in Kenya for 3 years so bought this book for morning brain entertainment - read the news on line - fab

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely the one to choose!, 29 Oct 2014
The Telegraph crossword puzzles always gets my brain working! It's one of the first things I pack when off on a trip.

The Telegraph: General Knowledge Crosswords 2 (The Telegraph Puzzle Books)