Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 January 2014
Like all the other books in the Hamlyn all colour cookbook series, this book is nicely presented and the recipes are clear and simple to follow. The book includes four main sections; poultry and game, meat, fish & seafood and vegetarian.
I've made a couple of things, but giving a general overview, the book includes recipes that I don't like the sound of and I shall not be making them. I'm not a fan of fish and seafood, I rarely make vegetarian dishes and I rarely make unusual poultry/game dishes. On a positive note, the book includes several chicken and other meat recipes, and a good variety of other recipes, to suit all tastes
on 28 April 2014
bought for my elderly gentleman friend. excellent book for one person as he can just chuck everthing in and leave it
on 9 November 2013
All good cookbooks that my wife has enjoyed reading. Now I'm enjoying them as well, because the food that's been dished up from them has been wonderful. I would recommend to all.
on 30 March 2016
Exactly what I was looking for. Can bin the microwave now and have proper meals.
on 17 April 2016
DOES THE JOB.
on 27 June 2015
Excellent
on 5 October 2015
Great recipes but I found some of them very similar to the 1st book. All recipes well explained and sections such as poultry fish desserts etc. Great book for the price and plenty of ideas.
on 18 July 2015
i sent this item back, as it wasn't what I was looking for. I have an 8 in 1 cook pot, this wasn't a recipe book for that