5.0 out of 5 stars Daily Telegraph crossword book
Excellent crossword book which has kept me occupied for hours. Would recommend the crosswords as a challenge to anyone with a good general knowledge.
Published 21 months ago by D. R. Trotter

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhelpful layout to puzzle book
I don't like the layout as you have got go over two pages to read the clues, this not helpfull when you are trying to enjoy solving the puzzle. I would not recommend it to others.
Published 19 months ago by Bill Duncan

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily Telegraph crossword book, 19 Nov 2012
D. R. Trotter "Degsy Sandbach" (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Telegraph: General Knowledge Crosswords 1 (The Telegraph Puzzle Books) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars testing general knowledge, 24 Sep 2012
This series of crossword puzzle books are great, apart from the repetions which are irritating, nevertheless they are a challenge, especially on the most obsure subjects.

4.0 out of 5 stars Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords, 22 Mar 2013
Wratty (Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The puzzles are a good mixture of easy - difficult clues. I don't like the clues being on a different page to the grid; it means a lot of page turning - and losing one's place!

4.0 out of 5 stars Telegraph Gen Knowledge Crossword book, 7 Feb 2013
B. Crowther "keen reader" (Nr Selby UK) - See all my reviews
We like the questions in this book, more general that the Sun Telegraph ones, which are sometimes a bit abstract. We have completed all 6 books of them, so were looking for something else. Only gripe is that we find it very awkward having to keep turning the pages for the questions, so we have to cut them out to make it easier

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhelpful layout to puzzle book, 15 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Highly Entertaining.

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 6 April 2014
Mrs. A. P. East "Nettles" (Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews
I am enjoying the challenging crosswords in this book. I hate it when crosswords are too easy and these take time and thinking.

4.0 out of 5 stars typical, 27 Jan 2014
just as in the newspapers, this is a collection of typical puzzles but at time still difficult enough to have to search for answers. I find this type of book easier to carry around with me to do during my lunch break at work.

5.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, 25 Jun 2013
I purchased this to do while I was on holiday, I enjoy doing general knowledge crosswords and found the book a good balance of questions...... and the answers in the back also helped. good value for the price and I will be purchasing book 2 etc in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Telegraph General Knowledge Crosswords:1, 18 Jan 2013
Very useful for improving general knowledge and it encouraged me to show an interest in other than my usual subjects.
A slight disadvantage is having to go back and forth to view clues.

The Telegraph: General Knowledge Crosswords 1 (The Telegraph Puzzle Books)
4.79