on 16 May 2013
As a beginner with cryptic crosswords, I had an idea that the Daily Mail crosswords might be easier than, say, the Telegraph. Maybe I didn't follow the logic but I didn't think the clues were well-written. Checking the answers at the back because I was so stuck, some of them weren't cryptic and others I don't think I'd ever have got. After 3 or 4 crosswords, I gave up. I've gone back to the Telegraph and find the clues are much better written, whether I can solve them or not!
on 21 April 2013
I enjoy cryptic crosswords. I find that these are sufficiently challenging as to make me think and get my head round the cryptic clues. They are not so obscure, however, that I am totally baffled by them.
on 28 December 2012
Enjoying the crosswords very much although some of the clues are a little vague. Still as I'm retired I have plenty of time during our cold winter months. I am looking forward to golf again though.
on 15 January 2013
great service , good price , I have liked the daily mail 100 crossword books that I have bought from amazon ,but 200 crossword books are much better and the same price .thank you .
on 5 October 2013
This is a must buy if you are a fan of cryptic crosswords. Nice sized book and the puzzles are identical to the ones in the newspaper.
on 11 November 2013
Bought for my mother who is a crossword fanatic. Mum is delighted and has asked for the other books in the series. Must be good !
on 15 December 2012
Could't live without my daily fix of these cryptic crosswords - taken with a coffee! Hopoe there's going to be a vol 4 next year.
on 12 May 2014
This book is keeping my wife happy. She is an avid cryptic crossword devotee and this compilation is ideal for her needs.
on 31 March 2014
All you would expect from a medium to hard cryptic crossword book, I would recommend it to all my xword loving friends.
on 17 February 2013
A fast efficient service. Good competitive price. Not a lot else to say - it's just a crossword puzzle book!