5.0 out of 5 stars Tricky but worth every penny I paid!!
My friend and I bought this to take on holiday and is was great. Glad we photocopied some of the puzzles as they were difficult but we had many a happy sunset hour sipping a cold drink and keeping our brains going!!
Published 8 months ago by KarenS

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit facile
I expected something a bit more challenging, and some of the clues are a bit too tenuous and I did spot a few errors.
Published 14 months ago by DaveB

4.0 out of 5 stars All New Cryptic Crossword, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Telegraph: All New Cryptic Crosswords 1 (The Telegraph Puzzle Books) (Paperback)
Only gave 4 stars because Telegraph seems to have dropped the very large series of cryptic books it used to do. I have a few of these. I tend to try to do a few crosswords when I am on holiday or away on business. I hope when I eventually finish this one there will be a larger choice available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tricky but worth every penny I paid!!, 26 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good clues, 28 April 2013
Nice balance of cryptic crosswords with some well thought through clues. Decent amount in the book although some of the print was fairly tight on the spine side so you have to crease the book open to see clearly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't like answer format, 1 April 2013
Great crosswords, but, I don't like the answer format in completed crossword style as it is almost impossible if, in doubt or completly stuck, to look up a single answer without seeing others at the same time.

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit facile, 19 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Crossword review, 12 Feb 2013
I very much enjoy the Telegraph cryptic crossword, and as usual, this volume is well up to the standard I like. I will certainly get another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cryptics, 24 Jan 2013
Jackie (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
They never fail, do they? They drive you mad, but you must keep at it until you can guess no more. Then, and only then, you look at the answers, and wonder how on earth you
1. missed that one, it was so easy when you thought about it,
2. would never have got it in a million years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 6 Mar 2014
S. Griffin (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
Christmas present for grandad - he loves to keep his brain active!
Crosswords in here are cryptic enough to keep Grandad going for a while - good little purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars I just enjoy Telegraph crosswords., 24 Feb 2014
Good crytic crosswords - a bit easier than those in the Times, but still a good challenge, I usually find.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great collection of crosswords, 21 July 2013
I'm slowly working my way through the book having completed the first five or six puzzles so far. I find 'The Times' and the 'i' (The Independent's sister paper) to be a bit more tricky than the Daily Telegraph, therefore this collection is just about right for me.

ARRAY(0xaa8b0e58)

The Telegraph: All New Cryptic Crosswords 1 (The Telegraph Puzzle Books)
4.79