on 8 February 2014
I love these books of telegraph crosswords - and the chance to cheat just a little, if stuck, by checking out a solution or two in the back. I wouldn't be without one of these books and find them very good value.
on 13 July 2013
As in Britain and Ursa Major.

How does anyone live without a Telegraph crossword book at hand?

Yes, I am the boring f*rt in the corner of the coffee shop!
on 19 April 2013
Just hard enough for a little mental gymnastics without making you tear your hair out.
Younger people may not identify with clues refering to old politicians.
on 4 June 2014
Nearly every puzzle had several poorly composed clues. Having done Telegraph crosswords for 50 years, I found this lack of "cryptic satisfaction" a disappointment. Each puzzle covered two pages making 200 puzzles take up 464 pages. This makes the book rather bulky for slipping into a coat pocket, especially after some use. I agree with other reviewers that the use of long gone and quite forgotten politicians as clues would be annoying for younger puzzlers, especially in what is purported to be an "All New Big Book of Cryptic Crosswords". My guess is that the Telegraph is pulling out the clues from their massive database, having done away with human compilers.
on 3 February 2013
Brilliant, have not done cryptic puzzles for a long time, really challenging although sometimes ultra vague on how an answer is constructed.
on 11 January 2014
I am a cryptic crossword fanatic and the level set by this book is difficult and uses up my little grey cells every day! Perfect for these long cold days when at 78 yo there is little to do outside. A great gift for the cryptic crossword fan.
We're hooked on these since we started taking The Telegraph newspaper a few months ago , it's a good way to keep your brain active by "thinking outside the box". We need our "fix" every day and the paper is excellent as well.
on 19 September 2013
This book of crosswords and solutions was all I was expecting. Having the solutions at the back of the book is great, although it does tend to encourage 'cheating'. Delivery was quick.
on 23 April 2014
Having got through all the previous Telegraph cryptic crossword books I`ve been waiting many years for them to bring out new ones. I`m a little rusty at the moment through lack of practice. I have bought the first 4 of the new ones so that should keep me going for a while.
on 1 April 2013
As always an interesting mix of clues, difficult enough to engage the brain but not difficult enough to make one give up - and as the book says, in the last resort the answers are in the back.