on 23 February 2013
This is not an anti arsenal rant, but after 3 months I can't give it to my nephew as a christmas present as it still hasn't arrived...
on 27 December 2012
We have really close friends in America who are long standing fans of Arsenal (being LFC ourselves we forgive them this) we knew that this book wpould be really appreciated as one of the Christmas Gifts we bought them, we have now had acknowledgement and they think this book is truly AWESOME, though obviously they haven't had time to read it totally, we felt it was value for money and a great gift for all GUNNER FANS !!!
on 4 October 2012
Bought this item for my Dad as a gift for Christmas, he's a big Arsenal supporter. The item arrive, it was so fancy and well presented, such a bargain for the price! Especially compared to the price Waterstones and W.H Smith were knocking 'em out. The content is amazing, the perfect gift for any Arsenal supporter!
on 15 January 2014
As a die hard fan I was shocked at the factual errors contained in this book that should have been easily spotted. One of the worst comes in the final paragraph when they get the unbeaten season wrong. Very shoddy indeed.
on 29 January 2014
Arsenal 125 Years in the Making: The Official Illustrated History 1886-2011... A great present for a real fan who loved it...
on 13 July 2012
Bought as a present for colleague. Came on time, in good condition. Book is exacly what is advertised, looks good quality
on 5 September 2015
Being an Arsenal supporter how could I not like the book. The cover was a bit tatty though. Overall, very pleased.
on 11 May 2013
What a great book for any real Arsenal fan there are so many new facts and information to learn about
on 3 November 2015
Not my Cuppa Tea as a Manc supporter.. But Father in law loved it
on 14 November 2014
Great present for a Gunners supporter