Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 November 2011
I love this book! Has some brilliant ideas and are easy to make! Have made lots of the cakes and savoury breads which are what my partner misses the most. Would highly recommend this book.
on 8 October 2011
excellent book. When it arrived I was dissapointed that it was so small. However, it turned out to be tiny but full of good ideas. Lots of easy to do recipes that work well for all the family.
on 25 January 2013
loved this book, my relative is a coeliac and couldnt get any decent cakes. I now use the flour and cornflour at home because its much healthier for normal diets. lots of tips and hints in this book
on 17 January 2013
LOVE THIS ITEM. HAVE USED IT SOoooo MANY TIMES. VICTORIA SPONGE TO DIE FOR. SENSIBLE OPTIONS FOR BUSY PEOPLE. GREAT.
on 1 December 2011
Having just been told I have to follow a gluten free food plan, this book can in very handy. I have already made several dishes and look forward to making more.Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook 200 Gluten-Free Recipes
on 16 February 2012
For a small book it's got the lot! Starters, veggie dishes, breads, puds and cakes. Pictures with every recipe. For a recently diagnosed coeliac it's a godsend. Would recommend this book to coeliacs.
on 8 December 2012
I read quite a few negative reviews but I am glad I purchased this book. I think it is a brilliant book especially for the price. I have tried several of the recipes (including desert recipes) and they were great... would never have guessed they were gluten free.
on 16 December 2012
The recipes are really simple, and the dishes quite nice. I bought this for a friend that has recently been diagnosed with Coeliac disease. She's in her 40s, and now needs a major lifestyle change. This is a great little gift.
on 5 December 2012
This was a really great price compared with some other gluten free recipe books available.

Recipes are interesting so that I don't feel like I am missing out on my favourite foods.

Great buy!
on 24 December 2012
Wish I had got this years ago, great food and easy to cook. I have made several of the recipes and all but one has turned out well.