on 22 November 2011
I love this book! Has some brilliant ideas and are easy to make! Have made lots of the cakes and savoury breads which are what my partner misses the most. Would highly recommend this book.
on 8 October 2011
excellent book. When it arrived I was dissapointed that it was so small. However, it turned out to be tiny but full of good ideas. Lots of easy to do recipes that work well for all the family.
on 25 January 2013
loved this book, my relative is a coeliac and couldnt get any decent cakes. I now use the flour and cornflour at home because its much healthier for normal diets. lots of tips and hints in this book
on 1 December 2011
Having just been told I have to follow a gluten free food plan, this book can in very handy. I have already made several dishes and look forward to making more.Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook 200 Gluten-Free Recipes
on 17 January 2013
LOVE THIS ITEM. HAVE USED IT SOoooo MANY TIMES. VICTORIA SPONGE TO DIE FOR. SENSIBLE OPTIONS FOR BUSY PEOPLE. GREAT.
on 16 February 2012
For a small book it's got the lot! Starters, veggie dishes, breads, puds and cakes. Pictures with every recipe. For a recently diagnosed coeliac it's a godsend. Would recommend this book to coeliacs.
on 16 December 2012
The recipes are really simple, and the dishes quite nice. I bought this for a friend that has recently been diagnosed with Coeliac disease. She's in her 40s, and now needs a major lifestyle change. This is a great little gift.
on 8 December 2012
I read quite a few negative reviews but I am glad I purchased this book. I think it is a brilliant book especially for the price. I have tried several of the recipes (including desert recipes) and they were great... would never have guessed they were gluten free.
on 28 November 2011
This book is full of everyday useful recipes for gluten free ideas. I have used some of the recipes already and highly recommend the Xmas cake. The gluten free flours are easily sourced and other ingredients are inexpensive. Just a great little book that has ideas abounding for meals and baking. I have bought a second copy as a gift as this book is an absolute bargain for the price and what it offers.
on 25 May 2016
I have made a handful of recipes from this book and have to say I'm quite disappointed. The lemon and raspberry cupcakes are fine. The lemon drizzle cake takes twice as long to bake as stated and I've just had a go at the choc chip and pistachio shortbread. I ended up having to add an extra 40g of melted butter as the mixture resembled the rubbed butter/flour mix of scones or crumble. It's cooling in the tin now, but I'm not very hopeful. I'm on the lookout for a better baking book. I have to admit I haven't tried the non-baking recipes as making gf meals is not a challenge, unlike baking.