5.0 out of 5 stars I Can Cook!
Published on 9 Jan 2011 by Mark A

2.0 out of 5 stars I can cook - but probably better........
Published 23 months ago by Mrs. Joanne Chesterman

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can Cook!, 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: I Can Cook (Hardcover)
An excellent recipe book, designed for children. Contains the recipes from the CBeebies TV programme. The book is clearly laid out with useful information in the introduction about kitchen equipment, cooking terms and the preparation of food. The recipes themselves are easy to follow and the ingredients should be readily obtainable. Each recipe is presented on two pages in a clear, attractive and simple format. I bought the book for my son as a Christmas present. He loves it and we have already followed some of the recipes without any problems. Worth buying for any child who likes the TV programme and is interested in cooking.

2.0 out of 5 stars I can cook - but probably better........, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: I Can Cook (Hardcover)
I've made a few of the recipes in this book and often the amounts dont seem quite right and the outcome is a bit bland - so its not been very inspiring and I tend to just use good recipes from 'adult' cookbooks and just get my son to help. I did try a bit of simultaneous cooking which did work quite well (ie set up 2 sets of everything) and the fromas frais cake was very nice. but we've kind of given up on this book and I wouldnt particularly recommend it. plus it isnt from the current series so you never see her make a particular recipe from the book!

5.0 out of 5 stars I can cook, 27 April 2011
This review is from: I Can Cook (Hardcover)
Brilliant book for young ones also old ones like me

Realy easy to follow, no extras to go out shopping for mainly all store cupboard ingredients,

good variety of foods/meals to cook ,easy to read, had lots of fun with my 5 year old!

definatley reccomended !

Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Let the kids do the cooking!, 7 Jan 2011
H. Peckett "Love books" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Can Cook (Hardcover)
This book is excellent for all young children who like cooking, the recipes sre all written so that children can make things independently. If you have watched the program on Cbeebies you will know what I mean! My daughter (aged 3 and a half) has already made the sausage kebabs and the lime and lemon cheesecake, both dishes were easy and fun to make. I think it is an excellent cook book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 July 2013
This review is from: I Can Cook (Hardcover)
Children relate to this book because of the tv programme. It is filled with simple interesting things to make and cook.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little ones, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: I Can Cook (Hardcover)
I have knocked one star off as the recipes would have been better if also given for four people as well as one small child

4.0 out of 5 stars well illustrated cookbook to encourage 3+ year olds in the kitchen, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: I Can Cook (Hardcover)
My 3 year old grandson makes a dish from this cookbook before going to preschool. The recipes are easy to follow for adults to teach to the child, the ingredients don't cost too much and my grandson can get his hands into the bowl mixing and tasting. When he can read he will also get a lot of pleasure from this colourful cookbook.

4.0 out of 5 stars I CAN COOK, 1 Jan 2013
B. Jennion - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Can Cook (Hardcover)
My 4 year old Grandson loves to bake cakes and likes watching Kate on TV . i decided to buy this book with the DVD as a stocking filler and i thought the illustrations were clear and the recipes easy to do although i,m not sure that he would choose to eat some of them .
However most of them are really easy to make and healthy too !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Childrens cook book, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: I Can Cook (Hardcover)
We purchased this ready for when my toddler granddaughter is old enough to have fun in the kitchen and for when my slightly older grandchildren and great nephews are here. So far it as been fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever Katy, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: I Can Cook (Hardcover)
Bought for my daughter when she was 3 (along with small cooking/baking kit!) it is being used more frequently when she turned 4/5. There is more of a bias towards savoury meals, with more emphasis on healthy food ingredients, but not anything you can't buy at the average supermarket. A few good muffin recipes in here, for cakies! Some guidance (as on the tv programmes) as to how they can safely prepare certain ingredients. I bought a rotary grater as a result, and a rotary whisk also, as well as mini mixing bowl, spoons etc. Oh and an apron!

I Can Cook
I Can Cook by Kate Morris (Hardcover - 1 Sep 2010)