5.0 out of 5 stars The Arsenal, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Official Illustrated History of Arsenal 1886-2010 (Hardcover)
I am a life long Arsenal supporter ,so this book gave me a great insight to The Arsenal great history

5.0 out of 5 stars We love you Arsenal, we do!, 6 Jan 2014
Only criticism would be it has Arshavin, Nasri and Van Persie on the cover. But hey, in 2010 I guess they all meant more to us!

5.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend love his gift!, 15 Jun 2011
Sunshyne (London, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this book as a birthday gift and my boyfriend, whose been a staunch support of Arsenal, has been totally absorbed with this book. He keeps reading it, and says he's found out things he didn't know - and he really thought he knew it all! He keeps on telling me how much he's enjoying reading it, so I'm delighted with my choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great History of A great Club, 12 Jan 2011
I was originally presented with a copy of this book at the 1986 AGM.I have been given an updated version as a gift.It has the full story of the club from its beginings to the present day.it also has a full set of stastics.These include a full breakdown of all official matches played each season and a full list of players appearances and goalscoreres.i always looked upon it as The Oracle whenever i needed to look up any facts or figures.It is highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 5 Dec 2010
This book is excellent value, I have seen it advertised elsewhere at a much dearer price. My only criticism is some p & p prices are high.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 July 2014
Bought as a present for an Arsenal Fan! He loves it

The Official Illustrated History of Arsenal 1886-2010
The Official Illustrated History of Arsenal 1886-2010 by Martin Tyler (Hardcover - 4 Oct 2010)
Used & New from: 0.01