5.0 out of 5 stars The best slow-cooker recipe book I've found
I am so pleased I bought this book. I am fairly new to the world of slow cooking, having only bought my slow cooker in October this year. However I really enjoy experimenting with different recipes in it, so have tried several slow cooker recipe books in order to find successful ideas. Firstly the best thing about this book is it is NOT Americanised - no disrespect, but...
Published on 27 Dec. 2009 by WindsorMummy

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful as an intro but that's all
I bought this at the same time as a slow cooker - I'd never used one before so thought I'd better get a recipe book as well to get me started. I was a bit disappointed, especially after reading the previous reviews, but that's primarily because of the reason I want a slow cooker. I bought the slow cooker to make weekday meals which I can just leave cooking while out at...
Published on 11 Mar. 2013 by Rave

‹ Previous | 154 55 56111 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 6 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook 200 Slow Cooker Recipes (Paperback)
I bought this product as a present for my wife who is finding it well set out, containing lots of recipes and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle edition is asteal, 13 Sept. 2013
I had no idea how versatile my new slow cooker was until I read this. A. Must have book! Buy it and you will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars cook book, 4 Feb. 2013
book cam on time on budget and is exactly what I wanted, so now I can enjoy lovely food cooked in slow mode perfect! Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Hamlyn All Colour Cookbooks 200 Slow Cooker Recipes, 6 Jan. 2013
A compact recipe book which has a wide range of recipes which should suit most people. All recipes described with pictures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow cooker recipes, 11 April 2010
Good little book, ideal for anyone. Purchased for my 85 year old Grandmother who finds it easy to use and simple to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usefull book, 28 Nov. 2013
I bought it for my grandson to take home to Austrslia with him,I have one also and love it I use it at least 4tomes a week

5.0 out of 5 stars hamlyn cookbook, 3 April 2013
very good ideas for the slow cooker,beautiful meals and easy to read instructions , loads of suggestions for further meals

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 12 Mar. 2013
If you want to get to grips with your slow cooker then this book is great. Stuff I never thought possible is in this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful for the first time slow cooker user, 21 Oct. 2014
John Monks (South East UK) - See all my reviews
Ordered 2 of these. Was surprised that they were delivered separately. Very useful for the first time slow cooker user.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 April 2014
Good recipes, easy to follow and something for everyone. Would definitely recommend it for anyone with a slow cooker. Fab

‹ Previous | 154 55 56111 | Next ›

Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook 200 Slow Cooker Recipes
Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook 200 Slow Cooker Recipes by Sara Lewis (Paperback - 2 Nov. 2009)