4.0 out of 5 stars Great variety
This is a really good recipe book, there is a great variety of recipes including various soups and starters as well as main meals and also gives a list of equipment and ingredients which are used most commonly in thai cooking. I've also found the recipes for thai green/red curry paste very handy as they are used as a base for many other dishes.

(ps it tells...
Published on 9 Jan 2011 by Chapman

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected
the book didn't contain many of my favourites, the main one beiong Tom Tum Soup. It has some good advice and instructions but not as authentic as I was expecting.
Published 29 days ago by Lisa

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 Jan 2013
C. Butler (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 200 Thai Favourites: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook (Paperback)
We've always meant to try cooking Thai so we bought this based on the reviews on here. I've only cooked one thing so far, a red curry, but it was delicious! In fact, it was so authentic we won't be needing to go to really expensive Thai restaurants any more...

4.0 out of 5 stars Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook 200 Thai Favourites, 22 Nov 2012
Lynsey (bournemouth) - See all my reviews
Great book full of pictures to excite your cooking passion. small booked packed with great recipes for all cooking ability to be able to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow recipies, 15 April 2012
N. White - See all my reviews
This is a useful book with a good selection of veggie dishes as well as meat. We've made several dishes all apart from one turned out well. The one that didn't was due to inexperience in balancing Thai flavours.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 Jan 2012
the book is in excellent condition and all the recipes i have tried work - it is a very reliable cookbook and a great place to start if you are new to cooking, as i am :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 12 Dec 2011
Great little book of recipies. Especially great for those looking for inspiration for new dishes which don't take to much time preparing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely recipes, 1 Dec 2011
I bought this book following a meal out in a local Thai restaurant; the recipes give me many options and the ones I have tried so far have been gorgeous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little cookbook, 25 Oct 2011
This is perfect for me. The recipes are quick, easy and delicious. I now cook from this book almost every night, and, as a student, that's saying something!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good range of ideas, 2 April 2011
margo (stockport, uk) - See all my reviews
This is a neat little book with lots of ideas for Thai cookery.
Just what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars 200 Thai Favourites, 9 Feb 2011
Nicely illustrated, simple and easy to do - can actually get all of the ingredients - have only tried a few so far but they all looked like the photos and tasted good. Beginners luck???

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like Thai food without the fuss.!, 18 Jun 2012
My partner is a massive Thai food fan and I always make Thai curries using a shop bought paste....I bought this book purely for the "golden bag" recipe as it a fave in our local restaurant....after picking up some basic ingredients at the Chinese supermarket all the recipes we tried turned out great..spring rolls are awesome, and with the few tweaks and additons from the book, my usual Thai curry blew my partners socks off.!! Well worth the money and a handy addition to any eastern food loving cook who wants impressive results with minimal time and ingredients. ( FYI if you have a basic stock of Thai / chinese ingredients you can whip up most recipes )

200 Thai Favourites: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
200 Thai Favourites: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook by Oi Cheepchaiissara (Paperback - 5 Sep 2009)
4.54