4.0 out of 5 stars Great variety
This is a really good recipe book, there is a great variety of recipes including various soups and starters as well as main meals and also gives a list of equipment and ingredients which are used most commonly in thai cooking. I've also found the recipes for thai green/red curry paste very handy as they are used as a base for many other dishes.

(ps it tells...
Published on 9 Jan 2011 by Chapman

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected
the book didn't contain many of my favourites, the main one beiong Tom Tum Soup. It has some good advice and instructions but not as authentic as I was expecting.
Published 1 month ago by Lisa

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook 200 Thai Favourites Oi Cheepchaiissara, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: 200 Thai Favourites: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook (Paperback)
All ingredients listed for preparation and simple-to-follow instructions to produce great quality meals. Anyone interested in Thai cooking will find this book useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yum YUM, 21 Aug 2013
Mrs. K. L. Burchill (England) - See all my reviews
Lots of clear pictures and instructions and very easy to follow. You are almost spoilt for choice. I got this for my 18 year old and we have enjoyed cooking from it together

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Dishes, 5 Aug 2013
Very good cookbook. Lots of nice receipes to choose from. Love how the book is small but packed full of really nice Thai meals.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it, 18 July 2013
great fun to cook and eat. found it hard to keep food warm when cooking more than one dish at a time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely recipes, packed with flavour, 6 July 2013
I'll start with what I loved, the food that my missus made from this tasted delicious! The pictures are really top notch also which is a sign of good quality.

What I didn't like...no recipe for good ol' pad thai! Also, some of the ingredients are incredibly difficult to source unless you live near an oriental/asian food store which may stock some of the more rare items.

Other than that, it's definitely been a worthwhile purchase and I would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the bargain price, 7 Jun 2013
Good for the price, some nice colour pictures. Was disappointed not to see one mention of Holy Basil in any of the recipes which I (maybe mistakenly) thought was an essential Thai ingredient - it certainly was in the Pad Gra Prao sp? I had off of the street stalls in Bangkok!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 27 May 2013
I think this has got to be one of the best Thai cookery books I have had. A must for lovers of Thai food.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ingredients difficult to find, 19 Mar 2013
I made a few recipes out of this little book and although very nice, it takes me ages to find the right ingredients.
I prefer a more easy going and cheaper shopping trip before I cook. It's a shame because otherwise I really enjoy Thai food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 13 Mar 2013
The Book in great condition and has some lovely receipes in it. Great buy for the price especially if your a Thai food fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Recipes, 16 Jan 2013
We tried some recipes out for new years eve and we were not disappointed. Absolutely fantastic flavours and the lemongrass icecream is to die for! The best thing I have ever tasted!

200 Thai Favourites: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
200 Thai Favourites: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook by Oi Cheepchaiissara (Paperback - 5 Sep 2009)
4.54