Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 26 January 2011
I LOVE this book. As a newcomer to the world of papercrafting, I purchased this book along with papercrafting in no time, both by Clare Youngs and they are excellent tasters to the spectrum of papercraft. What I particularly love is that it covers quite a wide gamut of papercrafts, folding, cutting, decoupage, mache work, and the results are contemporary, attractive and easy to get to grips with. Plus you dont need tons of equipment. I have already made several of the projects but my favourite has to be the chinese gift boxes which I use to wrap edible gifts to astounded friends! I would recommend this to anyone who has an interest in this medium, wants a little direction and is not too challenging. But I would suspect that even more accomplished crafters would find joy out of this book.
on 11 March 2014
This is a lovely book if you like paper crafts and are fed up with books that too simplistic. This has some lovely ideas and easy to follow instructions. I love it.
on 21 January 2015
As with all craft books - there are some really inspiring projects.