I urge you all to search inside this book - the projects are absolutely beautiful, and there is something for even the slowest, newest stitcher in there!
Published on 8 Dec 2010 by K. M. Denny

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely designs but patterns inferior
Published on 14 Jun 2011 by Craftlover

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely designs but patterns inferior, 14 Jun 2011
Craftlover (Dorset England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Craft Library: Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs (Paperback)
I borrowed this book from the library to examine it before buying on amazon. I am glad that I did as, although there are some lovely projects: a clown, dog, finger puppets, bear etc - the patterns all need to be enlarged on a photocopier. The amount varies from 180% to 450% - this makes it really difficult to do the projects because you not only need to have access to a photocopier or copy shop but you also need to pay for the photocopies - not cheap! Most would need to be enlarged once or twice and on to A3 paper and I have never found that easy. I bought the book SEW IT STUFF IT by Rob Merrett instead as it has lovely projects and full size patterns. Most books go for full size patterns nowadays and it is a great shame that this publisher did not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning yet simple designs that you really can make yourself, 8 Dec 2010
K. M. Denny (London, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 17 Feb 2012
Mrs. K. J. Hawk "Kali" (Wirral) - See all my reviews
There are some nice, simple, easily adapted ideas in this book.
I have taken several of the ideas and used them as ideas for larger or smaller items.
A good source book.