5.0 out of 5 stars cool knit for kids
Found this book easy to follow with simple patterns for beginners to medium knitters. Clear instructions and pictures. Quick to knit. I first borrowed this book from the local library, so decided to buy it. I knew what the content was.
Published on 22 Mar. 2010 by Jane Eyre

2.0 out of 5 stars rather uninspairng
rather uninspirng and a bit dated.Many of the designs are more chunky than my gradson would wear. I doubt if I would make any of them
Published on 2 Jan. 2013 by MCC

5.0 out of 5 stars cool knit for kids, 22 Mar. 2010
This review is from: The Craft Library: Cool Knits for Kids: 25 Stunning Designs for Babies to 7-year-olds (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really wanted this book, 16 April 2013
I really wanted this book having seen it in my local library and after seeing it at Amazon, and the price was perfect, its a brilliant book if you like knitting and it arrived before the expected delivery date I will definitely buy from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars knitting book, 23 Oct. 2013
a lovely book just what i wanted and in the condition it said it would be which is clean and tidy

2.0 out of 5 stars rather uninspairng, 2 Jan. 2013