on 1 June 2006
If you want inspiration, this book is perfect. the pictures are very beautiful, and there are lots of them. It's great value for money
on 19 September 2007
I'm a wedding planner and have bought this book to show to clients to give them ideas on flowers.

When it arrived I was initially disappointed because it is a small size book, but its pretty thick and as soon as I looked inside I was impressed. Each page has a lovely colour photograph of a single bouquet and underneath it is some text to say what flowers they are and includes notes on the scent and meanings of the flowers. Orgainised in colours, its a perfect reference book!

I'd highly recommend this book if you have no or little idea of what flowers you want for your wedding. It'll show you things you would never have thought of by yourself.
on 21 September 2006
This book is a keeper! 100s of gorgoues bouquets in fantastic designs with a short description of flowers used. From modern to classical, it's all here! A brides dream and a florists bible!
on 7 December 2006
The best thing about this book is that it brings lots of ideas, styles and colours together into one book, rather than having to go through endless magazines cutting out pictures (often so tiny you can't really see the flowers). It's a nice small book, about 5" by 6", and has a nice big picture per page. It then tells you what flowers were used in each bouquet. It is also split by colour sections, the White/Neutral section being the largest (which is good)

I would recommend this book to anyone who wants something clear and simple when choosing their flowers, especially if you are a little bit lazy:)
on 1 February 2007
This little book is jam packed full of inspiring photographs of bridal bouquets. The photographs are arranged in colour sections to help you choose your bouquet, and there are lots of different styles to choose from too. Its not a book to be read as such,it's just full of bouquet examples. I recommend this book to browse through before ordering your bouquet as you are sure to find something for your big day. Its easy to show the florist what you really want with this book in hand.

Its also a very handy book for any floristry student who needs inpsiration for the their bridal work, or florist to show customers samples of bouquets.

I am really pleased with my purchase.
on 20 October 2006
Lots of ideas listed by by colour, great book for all types of bouquets. Lots of great photos too, very inspirational.
on 16 January 2008
This book is very inspirational. I took it to my florist and she was really interested in it, in fact she has asked me if she can have it when I have finished with it. I have also lent this book to a friend and her florist has taken the details down and is ordering a copy for herself. If you cannot find something in this book I don't know where you would. Very highly recommended. It is only a small sized book but they do say good things come in small packages and that is true of this book.
VINE VOICEon 20 February 2007
I just wanted to say, after reading the reviews on this book, this is really a useful book for wedding bouquet ideas. If you are not sure in what kind of flowers to have, this will give you lots of ideas and you can use the book show to your own florist and you don't have to use the exact styles being featured.

I love the fact that this book is sub divided into colour schemes and the photography is really excellent. For me personally, I get ideas about the colour combinations especially when they combine more than one colour in a single bouquet. You can work these colours into the whole of your wedding theme. A good colour book if you like.

No regrets in buying this book.
on 19 January 2010
This is a MUST HAVE book - iv spend a fortune on mags etc - found this and it have a lovely selection of flowers - very easy to use.I will be using it to make my daughters bouquet and flowers for her wedding in june this year.
on 12 April 2008
This is the best book I own (out of many flower books) and I would definatley recomened it to anyone who loves flowers!

With great use of colour, texture and an array of easy to find sesonal flowers (and even some extravagent designs) this little book is definatey the book you need when trying to find ideas on flowers not only for weddings but for any occasion.

Great Book!