5.0 out of 5 stars brill
A perfect book which had just what I wanted to make up a thomas the tank engine birthday card for a little boy, I shall use the book over and over again.
Published 17 months ago by A. Taylor

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not much detail in the patterns
We got this as my wife is a cross stitch fanatic, and my son is a Thomas fanatic. Great combination, but the book doesn't really deliver.

The patterns aren't very detailed, so whilst it is obvious who the trains are MEANT to be, it isn't very clear from the patterns who they actually are.

Nice idea, but not the best of products.
Published on 23 Nov 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not much detail in the patterns, 23 Nov 2010
This review is from: Thomas the Tank Engine Cross Stitch (20 designs based on the Railway Series by Rev. W. Awdry) (Hardcover)

Nice idea, but not the best of products.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 24 Feb 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Charts..., 3 Aug 2012
I bought this book, because a friend requested a Thomas the Tank Engine birthday card for her little boy. At first glance its ok, beautiful designs, however, look at the stitching charts a bit closer & dismay sets in!
The different colours were shown as just that, colours, & because of this in places, it made it very difficult to see how many stitches were needed, & which colour was which!

If I use it again, I will draw the design out on graph paper, using different symbols for each stitch & colour, not ideal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 17 April 2012
I found this book very good as it helped me design a larger Thomas & Friends picture,for my Great Grandsons for next Christmas.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 15 Oct 2011
Designs were fairly good, however all the colour codes given in the book were all wrong! I was not happy to find this out in the shop. Overall a total disappointment and a miss guide to all buyers.

Used & New from: 0.01