5.0 out of 5 stars None better for easy to cook meals....
Published 23 months ago by gainsb1

3.0 out of 5 stars Cook Book
Cook book is In brilliant condition and received it early really pleased with this family favorite brings back memories of days gone by.
Published 9 months ago by kayjay

5.0 out of 5 stars None better for easy to cook meals...., 10 May 2012
This review is from: Hamlyn New All Colour Cookbook (Hamlyn All Colour Cookbooks) (Hardcover)
We have had this book since 1986 and it is well used. All the standard family type meals and foods are covered plus others that you might never have thought of cooking but are sooooooo simple to do. This book will even convince the most hardened kitchen-lazy and pot-noodle addicted student to have a go. Thoroughly recommended and we have just bought one for our niece who has just gone "independant" from Mum and Dad. You will not regret buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cook book ever, 8 Feb 2012
This is the second copy of this book I have had, as my original copy was glued together with various foodstuffs from several baking sessions with my children over the years. It has been the inspiration for many a lovely meal, I have had success with every recipe I have ever attempted, and before I bought this book, as a first cookbook when I left home, I had not really had much experience of cooking. The recipes are easy to follow, and cover the basics such as a Sunday roast and Victoria sponge to Bread and fancy cakes. I have just ordered 3 copies as my kids have been begging me to part with my old copy so that they can have it when they leave home, but I don't think I could live without it. We now have a clean copy each thanks to amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 21 Mar 2014
Absolutely love these cookbook! Was looking everywhere to see where I could buy it, as me and my grandmother used to bake from these recipes every sunday. Pleased with the condition of this book as it was secondhand, great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook, 5 Oct 2013
I bought a Hamlyn cookbook a few years ago but it was misplaced. I thought I would buy another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 14 Aug 2013
C. Palmer - See all my reviews
Excellent service, was in brilliant condition, almost looks like new, have had this book since 1988 and was looking for a copy for my 2 daughters, so was pleased when I found them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable family recipes, 29 Jun 2013
I was pleased to find a replacement for a much used copy. Variation of recipes which are easy to follow and produce delicious results.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cook Book, 28 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars An old favourite., 31 May 2013
Mrs. Jennifer O. Sellek "jaybo" (swindon U.K.) - See all my reviews
Thought I'd lost this book in the chaos of a kitchen refit. Looked on Amazon and was able to track it down. Now I'm happy my kitchen is complete.

1.0 out of 5 stars CONDITION OF COOKBOOK VERY MISLEADING, 20 April 2013
I wanted to purchase a second copy of this lovely Cookbook for our daughter who is off to UNI this September. I was so pleased to be able to find another copy and the description implied that the copy was as good as new. I was so disappointed when the book arrived as to the condition of it. This book had been well used and some pages had terrible ring marks and finger marks.

As it wasnt worth paying the P & P to return the book we have had to keep the book.

Unfortunately, we will not be making any further purchases through this supplier. Please be honest when selling your products.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 12 April 2013
I practically learned to cook from this book years ago and then lost it. I found it again on Amazon and snapped it up. I still enjoy many of these simple recipes, well described and illustrated and accessible to novice cooks - like me.

ARRAY(0xb1e44234)

Hamlyn New All Colour Cookbook (Hamlyn All Colour Cookbooks)
Used & New from: 0.01