5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent in every way
The Missing Manual Series are all excellent easy to read and use and this one does not dissappoint in any way. On top of that this was rated Used-Good Condition which I find far understated, this book is in excellent condition the only thing I can see is up against a new manual the cover is slightly faded, inside it is like new. For me - brilliant.
Published 10 months ago by Mr. A. E. Sephton

2.0 out of 5 stars Excel 2007
The book was not in good conditions as it says so, it wasn't the cleanest 2 hand book and it looks like it has been some kind of water on it. Not soaked but some pages are a little bit curved. Anyway, I believe the seller should be a bit more honest on the conditions of the book instead of announcing that it was like new.
Published on 10 Mar 2011 by Mia

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent in every way, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Excel 2007: The Missing Manual (Missing Manuals) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Water Butt Connector Pipe Link Kit, 9 Nov 2013
I am still using this manual and will be for some time to come, because it is packed with information on how to get the best out of Excel.

I can definitely recommend this book.

Regards

LEN

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZON DELIVEDRED THE BOOK QUICKLY, 16 April 2012
I reviewed the contents of the book on the Amazon web. It seemed to be just what I wanted. The book covers an abundent amount of information relevant to using Excel 2007. I decided to buy it to reinforce my existing knowledge, gained from other Excel 2007 books. One of the first books I used was Mike Smart's Expert book and the later chapters are quite difficult to understand. This book is well written and relevant to my studies. I wanted the book quickly as I am taking a Microsoft Specialist Exam in Excel 2007 in a few weeks time. I received the text in a few minutes on my kindle. I think this is a tremendous benefit, not having to receive the post. I have missed postal deliveries so many times, also by receiving the text on the kindle there are no problems with packaging. Overall a highly recommended book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Excel 2007, 10 Mar 2011

Excel 2007: The Missing Manual (Missing Manuals)
Excel 2007: The Missing Manual (Missing Manuals) by Matthew MacDonald (Paperback - 6 Jan 2007)