5.0 out of 5 stars Long time since I've enjoyed a networking book this much, 9 Oct. 2009
Krjukoff Timo (Sätila, Sweden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JUNOS Enterprise Switching (Paperback)
Just finished reading the book. Very well written and covers a lot of ground. Clear and to real life related examples which also illustrate very detailed interoperability issues with Cisco environment.

I am Juniper Networks Certified Instructor for M/T, J, EX, ES and I must say I wish the training material was written this way. This book could easily be used as a Student Guide on an EX-Series training.

I would recommend this book to anyone working with Juniper Networks EX-Series switches.

Timo Krjukoff
Nätet Data & Telecom AB
Sweden

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than JEX course notes and better written, 18 Feb. 2015
Charles Stobert "frogMagic" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JUNOS Enterprise Switching (Paperback)
I bought this because Juniper wanted an additional £50 for printed documentation in a JunOS course I attended recently, which frankly is a bit of a cheek, and this had everything that the course documentation seemed to have, and more.

It provides some excellent resources on the EX platform, and in particular stacking and unstacking, which can be a bit of a nightmare.

In all, very worthwhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars My review for this Book., 25 Oct. 2011
This review is from: JUNOS Enterprise Switching (Paperback)
Product arrived in a good packaging and I have already started to read it. It is very very useful for the purpose that has been purchased.

JUNOS Enterprise Switching
JUNOS Enterprise Switching by Doug Marschke (Paperback - 31 July 2009)