5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 14 April 2009
A. Robin - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grooming Secrets for Men: The Ultimate Guide to Looking and Feeling Your Best (Paperback)
Great book. I never really thought too much about grooming to be honest -- so this was a great starting point. Recommended for any man who wants to look their best.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun and honest advice, 25 Mar 2009
Freddys (South Africa) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed reading the book...it gave me some practical advice that we hear of but dont put into practice.I found some fun tips and have been able to use them...not a bad buy at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, 11 July 2008
This book was just what I needed. I was looking for a book like this and I like that it covered so many areas of men's grooming issues. I also like that the techniques can be done from home. I would recommend this to any man looking to improve his appearance.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 1 Oct 2011
This was a fun gift for someone and they really enjoyed it. A great idea and well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Husband..., 12 Aug 2011
Betty (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Got this book for my husband because I knew he wouldn't buy it for himself. As it turns out he thanked me because he found out some info. he always wanted to know about. So far I like the results of what he's trying!

Grooming Secrets for Men: The Ultimate Guide to Looking and Feeling Your Best