on 19 June 2015
I found this book particularly beneficial, not only because I want to develop a mediation practice of my own but because it has had immediate benefits for my current business in another area. The techniques that are discussed in the book are very refreshing and I am now marketing my business from this “dialogue” approach, i.e. finding opportunities to talk to people and discussing how to solve their problems together. Consequently I am now rather enjoying marketing my business, and enjoying the business itself a lot more, as it is becoming more aligned to my values. In summary, this is an important book for anyone marketing any business, not just in mediation.
on 20 May 2015
A very good book, well written and full of sensible advice which combines the inspirational with practicality. Tammy makes you realise why you want to make mediation your day job and to then broadcast this passion to your target audience.
Whilst the advice is specific to a mediation practice the practical advice about business development can be applied to other businesses which will benefit from her well thought out suggestions.
Very useful and highly recommended.
on 8 March 2013
Tammy is a wonderful writer. She's warm accessible and real. She opened my eyes to aspects of mediation that presents it in the market place as a needed and valuable skill in so many areas of business. Highly recommended to any budding entrepreneurial mediators.