4.0 out of 5 stars At last a book for ALL Indigos!, 26 May 2007
This review is from: Indigo Adults: Forerunners of the New Civilization (Paperback)
At last someone has explained that Indigos have been born for hundreds of years and can be any age. This book really made sense for me, it put things together ive always noticed but in a way nobody has managed. It also explains what exactly an Indigo is and what they are here to do.

The book was easy to follow and will bring allot of people clarity. If you have ever wondered why you think so differently to those around you then this book is for you!

4.0 out of 5 stars A sense of belonging . . . ., 11 Mar. 2009
I stumbled on this book by accident, and finally felt connected to my true self. If you have gone through life feeling that you don't fit in, are different, have been made to feel 'odd', and struggled to conform with social norms - please read this book. Up until reading this book, I thought that Indigo Children are a new phenomenon. They are not!! We have been around for centuries, and finally I feel at peace with myself, and understand why I have struggled to accept, and be accepted by, everything and everyone in my life. Despite my many experiences of turmoil, this book has helped me to understand that I am normal!! There are others out there who are just like me, and have fought the same inner, (and sometimes outer) battles, to feel understood! Highly recommended for all those 'over 30 somethings' who feel they have landed from a different planet. This book will give you back your sanity, and a tremendous sense of purpose and focus on your true life path.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most important book I've ever read, 14 Dec. 2008
I found this book very easy to read, well written with a down to earth tone so that I find it hard to argue with the facts so clearly laid out. I like that the authors start by saying that they are putting forward a hypothesis - not assuming that everyone will go along with their ideas. These are amazing facts - I am so glad to have found and read the book - It has given me hope and optimism for my own and the global future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really really useful and informative, 11 Nov. 2013
This book works for me as I learn more about myself after the knocks that I have had. It helps me to take heart that other people feel sensitive too and when we are this sensitive in the world right now, sometimes we need guidance about how to live and maintain ourselves to reach our potential. Amazing insights, yet for many revealed in the book I have acquired already but I still need to know what its all for and how to navigate myself forward.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 4 Dec. 2013
Mrs. Wctunnard "Wendy de-Veryard" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I loved this book so much I bought copies for other people, wanting them to know all about the Indigos. I have read many books on Indigos but this one answered all my questions and gave me answers to questions I had not yet wondered about. I feel at peace now.

4.0 out of 5 stars very interesting, 3 Jan. 2014
always wondered about me, now I know as this fit me to a tee, my mother always told me I was an alien as I told her when I was 2 years old that I was from outter space.

4.0 out of 5 stars A balm for those who know they are different/have a better vision, 3 Nov. 2010
Great for those who just know that the world views up to now are old now and that a new way in all aspects of life is dying to bust through. For those who feel the pain of repression, of their freedom and heart, working in old syatems that just don't fit and go against natural order. It reminded me to 'be' again and know the time I am in is not easy. Not to blame myself. Just find a way to be myself as much as I can in it.
Enjoyed all chapters except the last which seemed to go a bit cosmic.

Indigo Adults: Forerunners of the New Civilization
Indigo Adults: Forerunners of the New Civilization by Kabir Jaffe (Paperback - 30 Aug. 2005)